Xbox

Discus and support Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [Mod Removed for Personal Information] [img] Здравствуйте, проблема такая, когда я хочу перейти на аккаунт xbox по ссылке (Вход в учетную запись... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ЕвгенийПопов2, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Xbox

[Mod Removed for Personal Information]
    Xbox [​IMG]

Здравствуйте, проблема такая, когда я хочу перейти на аккаунт xbox по ссылке (Вход в учетную запись Майкрософт) и не только по ссылке, но меня перекидывает на эту страницу (https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings)
    помогите

[Translation - Hello, the problem is when I want to go to an Xbox account by link (Вход в учетную запись Майкрософт) and not only by link, but I'm being thrown to this page (https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4026796/ Microsoft-Account-Change-childs-xbox-Privacy-online-safety-settings
    Help]

:)

ЕвгенийПопов2, Nov 1, 2018
  2. BName
    BName Guest
    Xbox 720 lol

All these predictions for the next gen Xbox even the name and it will be called Xbox 1. Why call it Xbox 1 though it is the third released Xbox not the first. Xbox 720 would have been a better name for it.

BName, Nov 1, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Xbox

XBF Crystal P, Nov 1, 2018
  5. Но проблема в том что при нажатии на вн. ссылку меня пересылает на ту же страницу

[Translation - But the problem is that when you click on EX.
    link forwards me to the same page]

Xbox [​IMG]

Xbox [​IMG]

ЕвгенийПопов2, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried going through the Xbox website to log into your account? Please click on the following link:
    Xbox.com

Try this and let us know the results.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox