XBOX

Discus and support XBOX in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; trying to sign up to XBOX but it keeps repeating 0x8015DC0B code. d804fb0c-3a61-4317-91f5-03b556db4785 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Agha maleki, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Agha maleki
    Agha maleki Guest

XBOX

trying to sign up to XBOX but it keeps repeating 0x8015DC0B code.

:)

Agha maleki, Oct 23, 2018
  2. BName
    BName Guest
    Xbox 720 lol

All these predictions for the next gen Xbox even the name and it will be called Xbox 1. Why call it Xbox 1 though it is the third released Xbox not the first. Xbox 720 would have been a better name for it.

BName, Oct 23, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Oct 23, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

XBOX

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

{Parity}, Oct 23, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with
    signing into the Xbox app on Windows 10

• Why do I get an error when I sign in?
      • If you get an error or are unable to sign in, there are a few common issues that could be causing this:
    1. Make sure you're connected to a network and that you can access the Internet. To test your connection, go to
      Bing.com in your PC's browser.

2. See if there's an Xbox Live service outage at
      Xbox Live Status.
    3. Sign in at Xbox.com and ensure that your account is in good standing.

4. Check your PC's clock. The clock must match the Xbox Live servers for sign-in to be completed. Your date and time settings for
      Set time automatically must be set to On.
    5. As a final step, try removing the Microsoft account by going to Settings, selecting
      Accounts and then selecting remove next to the account. Then re-add the account from the account picker when you sign in to the Xbox app.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Chris J, Oct 23, 2018
  6. Agha maleki
    Agha maleki Guest
    Many tnx for replying but I don't have a console

Just trying to play age of empire definitve edition on my Windows 10, it keeps telling to "log in to your xbox"

When I try to log in it shows that error code

Agha maleki, Oct 23, 2018
  7. Agha maleki
    Agha maleki Guest
    I really appreciate for this.

I'll check these and inform you.

Agha maleki, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX