XBOX

Discus and support XBOX in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi how do I remove XBOX from my P, went to PowerShell but nothing happened. 8890e0eb-52e2-46dc-9a98-fd795f76ca42 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jt92-fr, Oct 15, 2018.

1. jt92-fr
    jt92-fr Guest

XBOX

Hi how do I remove XBOX from my P, went to PowerShell but nothing happened.

:)

jt92-fr, Oct 15, 2018
  2. BName
    BName Guest
    Xbox 720 lol

All these predictions for the next gen Xbox even the name and it will be called Xbox 1. Why call it Xbox 1 though it is the third released Xbox not the first. Xbox 720 would have been a better name for it.

BName, Oct 15, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Oct 15, 2018
  4. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

XBOX

I'm not sure that it's clear what you want to do with your Xbox.

FreakRoach, Oct 15, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Try not to remove the Xbox App from your PC, as this might cause problems with future updates through Windows Update.

The Xbox App is an app tile that does not consume resources, unless you have started it. If you check the Task Manager, and the Xbox App is there, you should see a green leaf next to that task. That means the app is unloaded from RAM to the hard drive, and
    is not using processor resources.

You can set the settings in the Xbox App to not show notifications, and after you disabled every setting, you can then remove the Xbox App from the start menu, and you won't be bothered by the app.

Arminator, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX