xbox

Discus and support xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; if I uninstall all xbox apps from my windows 10 pc will it cause problems on my pc 49fff9da-9c9f-45b6-a96e-fe0b3651431b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mariesloan, Sep 23, 2018.

1. mariesloan
    mariesloan Guest

xbox

if I uninstall all xbox apps from my windows 10 pc will it cause problems on my pc

:)

mariesloan, Sep 23, 2018
  2. BName
    BName Guest
    Xbox 720 lol

All these predictions for the next gen Xbox even the name and it will be called Xbox 1. Why call it Xbox 1 though it is the third released Xbox not the first. Xbox 720 would have been a better name for it.

BName, Sep 23, 2018
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Sep 23, 2018
  4. SnakeyKeifer
    SnakeyKeifer Guest

xbox

No, it shouldnt cause any problems with your PC.

SnakeyKeifer, Sep 23, 2018
  5. It shouldn't. Its not easy to uninstall either. Since it is part of the core windows 10 experience it doesn't allow you to simply right click and uninstall.

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 23, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    The thing is, that you can't "easily" uninstall the Xbox Apps.

Also, since there are several system internal tools like the Game Bar that is deeply integrated in the system relying on the Xbox app, I would NOT recommend uninstalling it, as this might possibly cause issues with future Windows Updates, if you "hack" the
    apps from your system through power shell commands and the likes.

Is there a specific reason, why you would want the Xbox Apps gone? Usually, if you disable the live tile from the Xbox App, and remove the app from the start menu, it won't take any system resources, and won't affect your PC.

So unless you have a very good reason for not having the app on your PC, I would just remove it from the start menu, and just forget that the app exists on the PC.

Simply having an unused app hidden deep down the start menu is much better, than having a Windows Update that fails for some unexplainable reason.

Arminator, Sep 23, 2018
  7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

It's not recommended to attempt to remove them and requires using powershell commands in order to do so. They don't take much storage space on your computer.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox