Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago

Discus and support Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Son was playing xbox x for 1 hour yesterday, he took a break and went back to play a couple hours later and the xbox wont turn on. The tv says no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheryl.R, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Cheryl.R
    Cheryl.R Guest

Son was playing xbox x for 1 hour yesterday, he took a break and went back to play a couple hours later and the xbox wont turn on. The tv says no signal and the fan starts for about 10 seconds and turns off. I have tried a new hdmi cable and unplugged the xbox. It is still not working. There have been no issues before and the warranty expired 1 day ago. Im am upset that this happened the day after the warranty expired. Tried to send it in for repairs and says $410 to fix. Hoping someone can help.

:)

Cheryl.R, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Cheryl! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox recently expired warranty.

It is possible that your warranty can still be covered within the grace period. Kindly try to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for confirmation as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and possibly create a free warranty repair order for your console on your behalf if proven. You may contact them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Warranty Expired 42 days ago

Hello, sorry its out of warranty so it wont be fixed for free. Even if it was a day over warranty it would still not be honored. It gave a price to fix and thats what would have to be paid to do so.
  4. ArmonTamzarian Win User

I've been gaming for 20+ years and have never had a console fail me this close to the warranty period ending. A one year console lifespan is unheard of and just plain poor quality. My 360 took longer to red ring..I've purchased every xbox console since
    the original(which I still own) and I can confidently say that I won't be purchasing another xbox console in the future. To be honest, I'm actually quite mad that I've purchased the Series X now that this has occurred. What a let down from a company that I've
    given a lot of hard earned money to.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Ok, so I dont make the consoles nor profit from it. This would be with ANY product. If the warranty is out it would not be fixed for FREE!! Yes it sux the warranty is no longer avail and now the console cant be fixed. Nothing ANYBODY can do about it sorry.
  6. ArmonTamzarian Win User

You should re-read my first post. I've never asked for a FREE replacement. I simply asked if there is a pro-rated fee for service, seeing as though it failed so close to the 1 year. This is common with many items that come with a factory warranty. I never
    implied you personally made the consoles or stood to gain a profit. Your answers have not been helpful at all. Instead they are seemingly filled with attitude and very condescending.
Thema:

1. Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago - Similar Threads - wont turn Warranty

2. Xbox wont turn on or load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on or load: My xbox just recently crashed while mid game. Now I can't even get it to load the home screen download anything or it takes to long to respond and crashes.. I've tried disconnected everything...
  3. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  4. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  5. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...
  6. Xbox series x wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x wont turn on: Hi, when i push the power button on my series x it makes rhe noise as if ive turned it on but then goes straight off again, it does this if i try and start it using the controller as well, any...
  7. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  8. My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully: I was updating my Xbox one controller and while updating it just stopped and my controller turned off it may be because it was updating while the batteries were in. But is there any way for me to...
  9. my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger: So hey i bought a elite series 2 controller a few years back maybe 2 ithink so first i got stick drift and i fixed it then now my controller turned on but the a and b buttons wont work and this...
  10. eternal storage wont turn off when xbox does the option in stetting is greyed out for it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    eternal storage wont turn off when xbox does the option in stetting is greyed out for it to...: no matter what i do storage wont tunr off its greyed out in stetting options ots weird 64702c04-374d-4ffd-ac47-4ca666ccc736