XBox X Visual Issues - Colors Jumbled No Visual

Discus and support XBox X Visual Issues - Colors Jumbled No Visual in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently purchased the XBox X system and tried launching any game tonight on a hard drive or not and the visual is all jumbled and full of random... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemonGTI, Apr 27, 2023.

1. DemonGTI
    DemonGTI Guest

Recently purchased the XBox X system and tried launching any game tonight on a hard drive or not and the visual is all jumbled and full of random colors and blocks? I tried calling Best Buy support and of course ref me to Microsoft who ref me to here so any ideas? Anyone else having issues similar at this time?

:)

DemonGTI, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Issues like this that involve with the Xbox visual display could be due to Xbox console hdmi port or the TV port.

You can try the following steps in order to fix this.

Confirm that both your TV and console are turned on

Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI)

Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure

Confirm that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console

Plug the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV

Use a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV

Connect your console to a different TV

Power cycle your console by pressing and holding the Power button for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turning it on again

Here's your reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If these steps don't work, please let me know.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Visual Issues

Green dots appearing are usually a sign of a faulty HDMI connection.

If you reduce the resolution to 720p, less data has to go through the cable, which might cause the cable to "work".

Please try the cable on a different device that displays 1080p, or try a different cable on your console to the TV. Or maybe the cable just jiggled itself out of the plug a little bit.

Just try unplugging and re-plugging the cable, try a different cable and see if that gets rid of the green dots.
  4. WPAK Win User

Visual Issues

Hi there,

to determine what is causing the issue, I would advise to connect the console to a different TV/Monitor (to rule out the TV)

and to try a different HDMI cable (to rule out the HDMI Cable)

Trying these different setups will result you are able to determine what part in the setup is causing the issue.

When you determined what part is causing the issue then you can take steps to solve it. Like setting up a console repair request, replacing the HDMI cable etc.

Let us know the results
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Xbox one tv colours wrong?, please someone help me

Hi go to video settings and see if you have activated color blind visual mode
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – World Premiere Gameplay Demo

Nice video.

Just a bit dissapointed (my taste) that they didn't kept the visual style/colors of Deus Ex HR.
Thema:

1. XBox X Visual Issues - Colors Jumbled No Visual - Similar Threads - Visual Issues Colors

2. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  3. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  4. License visual glitch with game icons

in XBoX on Windows
    License visual glitch with game icons: The icon that indicates that you don't have the license to play a game is appearing next to every game I own that is not on game pass. I am still able to play them, so is this just a visual bug?...
  5. I have an old monitor and a Xbox One. I use a HDMI adaptor and I get visuals but I cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an old monitor and a Xbox One. I use a HDMI adaptor and I get visuals but I cannot...: How do I get my external speakers - either by jack or USB - to provide sound. The monitor does not have HDMI, I have attached an image showing the back of my monitor. Thanks...
  6. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  7. Xbox seires s visual glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s visual glitch: I've recently bought an Xbox series s and when I force shut a game it makes my monitor go to a black screen for a few seconds then continues like normal? Is there any fix to this as it's annoying....
  8. profile visual bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    profile visual bug: I found a visual bug having to do with the xbox profile on xbox one. I don’t know if anyone else has had this bug, I looked it up but couldn’t find anything about it. Customizable parts of my...
  9. Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade: So I have no idea how to even ask this question but for the last few months I have been getting these graphical anomolies when trying to apply a filter from Nvidia or reshade in all my games. I'm...
  10. Experiencing visual issues on some select Xbox Series X games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Experiencing visual issues on some select Xbox Series X games: Hello! I have a 2022 Xbox Series X (now out of warranty...) plugged into a 4K Samsung TV. I have been experiencing weird graphical issues on select games, specifically Starfield and Halo Infinite,...