Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

Discus and support Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox X that I purchased brand new in January of this year. A few weeks ago I went to play call of duty and noticed that the right joystick was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pirarre Miller, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

I have a Xbox X that I purchased brand new in January of this year. A few weeks ago I went to play call of duty and noticed that the right joystick was not working. The issue was that, the joystick did not work in any games or the dashboard. However, when I test the buttons, everything works fine registered. I also connected this controller up to my iPhone, and all the buttons were fine and I was able to play games.

Nonetheless, I continue to have with right joystick not registering on games won the console. Therefore I contacted Microsoft support and sent my Xbox in for repair. I received my Xbox and went to play it today after downloading call of duty etc. and all of a sudden I am having the same issue.

Do anyone have any tips? I can try before I have to contact Microsoft support and the centers unit back in for repair?

:)

Pirarre Miller, Dec 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?