Xbox X is showing online unknown

Discus and support Xbox X is showing online unknown in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amaritza Ace, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Amaritza Ace
    Amaritza Ace Guest

I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please.

:)

Amaritza Ace, Mar 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Amaritza, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. daisy2182k Win User

Profiles are missing on the xbox 360 sign in screen

I deteled the corrupted files. I chatted with xbox support online and i did an update and the profiles did not come back. The game is still in the hard drive and it shows the save games from my xbox live profile and it shows unknown profiles which i believe
    to be the ones that are missing. Not sure what else to do or how to retrieve the missing profiles.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox status showing as Unknown

Hello RBrown,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having connection issues. It seems to be a connection issue. We recommend trying to reboot your network hardware. Also try a wireless connection to see if connects that way. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Nerdinreallife Win User

Friends list not showing

I'm also receiving the issue... My friends list shows none online, but I know done are on as they are posting to the activity feed. Also, when attempting to access the achievement leaderboard I get the following error code 0x87c4000f, this code is not in
    the database of error codes and is unknown. When I check the Xbox live service status on Xbox.com it shows everything is fine.
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Xbox online status unknown

You can try to power cycle your console. All info of how to do it here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
Thema:

1. Xbox X is showing online unknown - Similar Threads - showing online unknown

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Unable to log into Xbox online, showing error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox online, showing error code: Showing this screen, before that was flicking off game during loading, help anybody please. Many thanks. 0251d384-cdff-4162-8ed3-dfc30e83a05e
  4. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  5. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  6. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  7. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  8. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  9. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  10. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...