Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

Discus and support Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hessam mohammadi, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

Hello,

I got an issue around my xbox X regular controllers, both. it was working fine until i realized the vibration does not work fine, it is super low and weak. I did nothing to controllers, no damage or dropping, there was just a nightly update that is my biggest guess. On xbox home setting , checking the vibration and it is fine, but in the games, THREE games, it works very poor. I am actively playing and it cannot be the difference among the games. The same racing game had a strong vibration but now it is almost dead.

- I tested with cable and also fully charged batteries

- I did the reset, with keeping the games and app

- the controller firmware is most updated

but none of these reverted the vibration to what it was

If it is the console update issue, I do want you to fix it. This is my console, I want it without update. it is very crazy you force us to update and then break our device. I paid big money

Thanks

:)

hessam mohammadi, Feb 13, 2024
  2. robotkhan Win User

Does killer instinct support controller vibration?

As I said before it doesn't vibrate for me too but I got curious while playing killer instinct online a guy confirmed me that his controller does vibrate while playing KI. Kindly can anybody else confirm this ?
  3. Shahabcg Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

Hey,

So i tried to use a cable on my pc,

updated the firmware and I still had the same result while playing.

After that I downloaded the controller tester from the windows app store.

My conclusion:

The vibrations works fine when the vibration is strong and there is no issue

however as soon the vibrations are suddle and weak there is a very bad noise

that lets me think this device will die in the next few days.

Got to claim a rma unfortunately and wait longer for the controller :/
  4. Improve Ghost Win User

Weak controller vibration on Destiny

I'm having the same issue! But mine vibrates weak on every game so it's a controller problem. You sure yours works fine on other games? Compare it to an other controller.

This is very frustrating! Hope someone can help us.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Improve Ghost!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Since this thread is a bit older, I suggest posting a new thread detailing the issue so the community here can provide support tailored to you!

In the meantime, have you tried swapping batteries? That will be a good first step before posting a new thread. :)
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hi there, I haven't experienced this myself, there's no controller vibration sensitivity settings in the Destiny in-game menu? Also I don't believe this would be an Xbox issue if your controller is working fine for the other games, sounds more like a game
    specific issue i.e. Bungie's issue.

You might find more help at their official support forums:
    www.bungie.net/.../%23Support
Thema:

Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing

1. Xbox X controllers vibration is too weak while playing - Similar Threads - controllers vibration too

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  4. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  5. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  6. Controller not vibrating via wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not vibrating via wire: My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to vibrate with the wire. I checked Xbox...
  7. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  8. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  9. When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...: It turns on then blinks twice, syncs then vibrates twice then turns off a8b9728b-e6f1-4e27-a73b-080312a5a73e
  10. Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect.: For the past days,months and years my xbox controller has been working perfectly fine until now. I plug it into my PC and it vibrates but the light doesn't turn on neither it connect. I've tried 2...