Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?

Discus and support Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have a problem with my xbox x controllers they will stop connecting to my xbox x. I tried reparing them and will not pair with them. I tried connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Rovenolt, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?

Have a problem with my xbox x controllers they will stop connecting to my xbox x. I tried reparing them and will not pair with them. I tried connection via usb and the xbox will not pick up controller connection. Did hard reset on xbox controller and still connection issues. Hard reseted xbox x and same result. Thing is messed up I'll leave the controller sit for 4 days to 2 weeks and out of the blue it's connected again. I bought a brand new 3rd controller and only a week old. I did this because my other 2 suddenly stopped connecting to the xbox. Now its is not connecting the same way. Luckly one of the other 2 controllers just started connecting again. This has been going on for the last 6 months like this. Do you have any suggestions or fix to this problem? Is there anyonr else out there having the same issue?

:)

Jason Rovenolt, Jun 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox x controllers unpairing and repairing days later?