xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119

Discus and support xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZzANDY1234, Sep 19, 2023.

1. ZzANDY1234
    ZzANDY1234 Guest

xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119

before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code 0x80010119 showing

:)

ZzANDY1234, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Domenic Wagner Win User

before this for around an hour it would not load up past the green xbox loading screen but now is stuck on the black screen after with the error code 0x80010119 showing
    I got the same error code. In my case the solution was to just open the Xbox up and remove all the (tons of) dust that was inside.
  3. Adriano Bender Win User

Sim o meu tambm está assim e não sei oque fazer
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Can you try:
    1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Emu mitchell Win User

I've had the same issue, and the above suggestion doesn't do anything. It just sends you back to waiting for upwards of 30 minutes on the green startup screen before showing the 0x80010119 error code. Are there any other suggestions for a workaround for this error? It's not on the Xbox support page, and I'm not able to manually access the troubleshooting menu on my Xbox
  6. x Mecc x Win User

Cant purchase anything off the store

It won't even load the page on my xbox, it just freezes, no error code no nothing. I have to back out to the home screen.
Thema:

1. xbox would not load up the sign in or home page and gave me error code 0x80010119 - Similar Threads - load sign home

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  4. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  5. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  6. my xbox is kicking me out when i reset and it just loads forever when i try to sign back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is kicking me out when i reset and it just loads forever when i try to sign back...: my xbox is kicking me out when i reset and it just loads forever when i try to sign back in. it also wont let me be in xbox parties and is really slow loading games i need help fixing it....
  7. How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?: I recently updated my email and phone number for my xbox account. Upon doing so I found that when I try to log in it puts me on a blank white screen that never loads. I've tried removing and...
  8. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  9. When i try and sign into my xbox account on the dorittos promo it’s not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try and sign into my xbox account on the dorittos promo it’s not loading: When i try and login into my xbox account it doesn’t load on the doritos promo 32238efe-3610-44d8-abfc-1f942b15464d
  10. Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in: i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the options even show up and eventually gives the...