Xbox won't stay powered on

Discus and support Xbox won't stay powered on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So last night I was playing rainbow six siege with some friends until I was getting offline when xbox popped up a console update (I'm apart of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stressedwithnorest, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Xbox won't stay powered on

So last night I was playing rainbow six siege with some friends until I was getting offline when xbox popped up a console update (I'm apart of the preview program) so I updated the system went killed a few minutes until the download was complete.

Starting today I go to turn on my console and it starts up the xbox makes the average power on noise but theres no picture on my TV and after a few seconds the xbox powers off and makes the power notification again

I've switched power bricks HDMI cords and the power wall outlet plugin even on a different TV with the same issue the xbox wont stayed powered on it immediately turns off after I turn it on any help or info would be helpful

submitted by /u/stressedwithnorest
    [link] [comments]

/u/stressedwithnorest, Aug 9, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox won't stay powered on