Xbox wont start as it should

Discus and support Xbox wont start as it should in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a few days ago something happened to my xbox. it lost connection to my monitor. when ever I start it it wont connect to my controller or to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LokeLindholm, Sep 21, 2018.

1. LokeLindholm
    LokeLindholm Guest

So a few days ago something happened to my xbox. it lost connection to my monitor. when ever I start it it wont connect to my controller or to my monitor. the power button is glowing so its not completely dead but its like its stuck at launching and wont
    go any further. as if it turns on but it does not launch. I tried doing a hard reset but I don't think its working. its been a long time since I did a hard reset so im not sure but if I recall correctly it makes almost a click sound as it shuts of and this
    is absent when I try to do It now.'

has anyone experienced the same issue and were you able to fix it?

pls help

:)

LokeLindholm, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Corrupted Profile

whenever i try to update my xbox it wont start the update and when it does it wont finish it keeps stopping i dont know what should i do please help me

FailingKitten98, Sep 21, 2018
  3. kudesnikdid
    kudesnikdid Guest
    Xbox wont start up.

Xbox won't startup. Dc adapter is fine, looks like motherboard problem. No video, no sounds...

kudesnikdid, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Lokelindholm,

The first step in troubleshooting this would be performing a
    soft factory
    reset on your console (keeping games and apps). Since it sounds like the settings menu cannot be reached try

Accessing the troubleshooting screen
    . Try it and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 22, 2018
  5. GreyStormGaming, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: