Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

Discus and support Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manguybro Dudeman, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good. Signed out if my user account (only account) then couldn’t sign back in. Followed Microsoft support all the way. did restore per microsoft, now the system wont update after the system restore and is now unusable. Shutdown and restarted. Checked and tested Wi-Fi. Xbox said it’s connected internet. Added pic of screenshot with error code.

I see I’m not the only one this has happened to. Jumping to hardware problem is not the answer I’m looking for.

:)

Manguybro Dudeman, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Tonedcos Win User

Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and is now unusable

Iv'e had the same issue for 4 days now. Can't access any games, as there all online games, i can't even play offline. Sort it soon please, about to unsub, not paying for a service i'm not allowed to use.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and is now unusable

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live. I know how frustrating this is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

This is quite an odd case indeed. I understand that you have already exhausted all the possible workarounds, but we will need to isolate the case further. Have you tried signing into a different Xbox account to see if it works?

Since you have tested your wireless connection and it doesn't work, try to use an ethernet cable for a network wired connection.

Also, since you have mentioned that you can't access the Xbox game pass games, kindly try to confirm if you have an active Xbox game pass subscription on your account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. RR Wufang Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox One

Yea..after I updated today, I couldn't log in. it just kept saying couldn't find my log in and go to account.live.com sign in: 0x800704CF. I did a hard reset, and now it wont even turn on. just sits with the light on doing nothing.
  5. ROBOTECHMASTER4 Win User

System update is required to sign in to xbox live, but the update is currently unavailable

Xbox live wont let me sign on, says update required but is currently unavailable what the hell is wrong, first I spend $60 on some games from xbox live and they won't let me download them and now this, I'm starting to get ***
  6. Prellman101 Win User

will not let me sign in to my xbox live avatar says a problem accured

i deleted my profile and went to restore it and now my connection won't connect to xbox live

it will connect to the internet (2 out of three) but then won't connect to xbox live

I have tried resetting the router but it didn't do anything
Thema:

Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

1. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and... - Similar Threads - won't sign live

2. I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...: It won't let me log in to Xbox 360 live there is an error I put my email and password correctly but the console says there is an error and the error code is 80151103...
  3. My XBox 360 won't sign into XBox Live - aggravated !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox 360 won't sign into XBox Live - aggravated !!!!!: Today out of nowhere, my xbox 360 won't sign into Xbox Live. I reset my router, I set connection to factory default. Connects fine to wifi then stops at Xbox live. I am a new gamer, is there a...
  4. HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live: Hi, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account to access my Xbox Live account, and I says "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. Please Download Again. Code:...
  5. FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account: 0x87DD002A and "client server is giving a sign in loop" is the error message given on my Windows 10 PC, and it says try again later. Support is no help because a sign in to your account is a...
  6. XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live won't sign in on MCPE: Hello, I'd like to ask help from the community. I've had this problem for about 3 years now, and any thing that I've tried hasn't worked. Basically, it started when Minecraft first had Xbox Live....
  7. Xbox live won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live won't let me sign in: I'm on PC and I tried to sign in to Minecraft Windows 10 edition but it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live". See attached screenshot. [img] d633905f-4022-405f-a249-eeb4acb3669f
  8. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  9. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Won't let me sign into live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign into live: Whenever I sign try to sign into live, it tells me I need to add security, which I do go through that whole process,but then I get this, and that link don't work [img]...