Xbox won't save my progress on Metro Exodus

Discus and support Xbox won't save my progress on Metro Exodus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I previously had a saved game for Metro Exodus and had progressed quite a ways into the game. I didn't play it for a long while & now when I went back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJ Dutra, Mar 9, 2023.

1. JJ Dutra
    JJ Dutra Guest

I previously had a saved game for Metro Exodus and had progressed quite a ways into the game. I didn't play it for a long while & now when I went back in to continue, all of my progress is gone & its making me start over. I did that and progressed in the game for a bit, & saved it. I went back in & the same thing had happened, all my progress is gone.

What is the issue here?

:)

JJ Dutra, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. JJ Dutra Win User

Hi Dericka! Thank you

I am using my Xbox One S
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Metro Exodus Change resolution

Seems to be some issues with Metro Exodus on the Windows Store:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/metro-exodus/windows-save

At this point, I can only assume it's being looked into since you're clearly not the only person experiencing issues.
  6. HeisenbergK3 Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I know hwete my current game saves are but metro exodus for xbox game pass on windows doesnt seem to have a folder for game saves, not that i can find anyway.
Thema:

1. Xbox won't save my progress on Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - won't save progress

2. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  3. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  4. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2: When I get to a certain spot in the game then quit the game to play later it won't save. Can somebody please try and help me with this. I have already tried with my permissions on my phone but it...
  5. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4): I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An...
  6. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2: Each time I quit the game to come back later the save data doesn't work and all my progress goes lost, forcing me to restart the game. This game's got autosave feature and I only play it from...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire won't save my progress to the cloud.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire won't save my progress to the cloud.: Whenever I go into Microsoft Solitaire, it says it can't connect my data to my Xbox Live account. I tried looking for an answer and couldn't find any. 1c5ca9c8-cc6e-4bb0-a93c-36ad76abc3f9
  8. Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress: I did not own an xbox 360. I do not have a profile from a 360. I successfully loaded Fable 3 on my Xbox One. I can play the game without saving. Do I need to have an Xbox 360 profile in order to...
  9. Killer Instinct won't save my progress!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't save my progress!: In Killer Instinct, my progress with KP will not save beyond 10920 KP. The Trials completions will not save will my newly achieved fight titles. 37ad0a2b-6657-484d-b716-d09c026835be
  10. My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 won't save fallout progress: I own an xbox 1 and have fallout 4. I make progress in the game, go to save it and return to it a few hours later and my progress is not saved. This happened 4 times. Any help would be...