Xbox won’t refund my game

Discus and support Xbox won’t refund my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah I recently bought the Xbox one game naruto storm 4 and i just wanted to say it was really bad I try to play with my friends there’s always lag and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnbanjo, Jul 12, 2020.

1. johnbanjo
    johnbanjo Guest

Yeah I recently bought the Xbox one game naruto storm 4 and i just wanted to say it was really bad I try to play with my friends there’s always lag and delays online I even dissconect to and my wifi is really great it! Offline isn’t bad but it’s boring cause
    of how easy it is. The game costed $39.99+ on top of that it was just a family member that bought the wrong game I was thinking let me just try it. So after I tried to refund (I bought the game on Monday July 7) and I requested and they denied! Like what it’s
    not like I’m going to play the game, it’s digital so I can’t sell it and I can’t ask for another refund for the game!! Worst of of all THEY DIDNT EVEN SEND AN EMAIL FOR THE CAUSE OF THE DENY and they where sopposed to! I really don’t get all this whack can
    someone help I just want my money back from this game

Forgot to mention, the lag on this game happens to everyone with good or bad wifi

:)

johnbanjo, Jul 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: