Xbox won’t read FIFA 23 Disc

Discus and support Xbox won’t read FIFA 23 Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have called xbox support twice to resolve this issue, and both times they gave me workarounds that only very temporarily worked. The issue is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Presley0125, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Presley0125
    Presley0125 Guest

Hello. I have called xbox support twice to resolve this issue, and both times they gave me workarounds that only very temporarily worked. The issue is such: I have FIFA 23. When I put the game into my xbox, it’ll load the homescreen, and after a few seconds, go to the xbox home screen and says to insert the gaming disc. When I called xbox support, they told me to clear my blu-ray disc persistent storage, and my local saved games. Everytime I went on FIFA subsequently after the call, the game wouldn’t work, I did those steps, and it worked. But now those steps are not working, and I think xbox support completely made a hash of the situation and did not address the root cause of the issue, hence why I’m now resorting to a forum for help. This issue is only happening with this one game; the disc is clean, considering I got it a few days ago. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Presley0125, Oct 19, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one fifa 23 wont load