Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

Discus and support Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MGxSMOOTH, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MGxSMOOTH
    MGxSMOOTH Guest

Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did none of the landing areas loaded up, same goes for my gta
    nothing will load on the map. I tried hard reset and restoring to factory setting but not erasing games and content.

:)

MGxSMOOTH, Aug 14, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Team Tauriac Win User

Try hard restasting are u want if it says are bad
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

I had this similar problem the other day to 3 games, i uninstalled them, them reinstalled them and now they work.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. MGxSMOOTH Win User

It wont let me uninstall anything
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem - Similar Threads - won’t play open

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  5. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  6. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  7. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...
  8. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  9. DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass: My GamePass expired Jan 5 2024. Jan 10 I bought DayZ (for Livonia) and a 6 month subscription to GamePass Ultimate. Now when I try to log onto any server it takes me to a GamePass screen and says...
  10. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da