Xbox won’t load to Home Screen

Discus and support Xbox won’t load to Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned on mg xbox and loaded Dark Souls 2 on it, the game froze so I got off of it and restarted my Xbox. However, when it tried turning on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by islamicfxtus, Nov 18, 2020.

1. islamicfxtus
    islamicfxtus Guest

When I turned on mg xbox and loaded Dark Souls 2 on it, the game froze so I got off of it and restarted my Xbox. However, when it tried turning on again it stayed on a gray screen so I turned it off again by holding the xbox button for 10 seconds. Now
    my console stays on the green xbox one loading screen and wont load past that no matter what I try.

:)

islamicfxtus, Nov 18, 2020
  2. JustinWood7 Win User

2k22 mycareer wont load in

I am having the same issue! I spent 20$ on VC now it won’t load. I can start another career but can’t load in the one with my money on it. Sends me to Xbox Home Screen .
  3. Schuylersullivan Win User

2k22 mycareer wont load in

I’m on Xbox one s and I’m having problems running mycareer on nba 2k22 it won’t load in just send me back to Home Screen how can I fix this
    Has anyone found a way to fix this I’m on Xbox one at the NBA draft but won’t let me play it just goes back to Xbox homepage
  4. Robby_008 Win User

Save and quit bedrock minecraft

I don’t get a error but I it won’t load in after the building terrain bar gets full it gets stuck on the loading screen
  5. millsbuddy Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

I’m having the same problem as well with BF4. They just released a major patch, but I’m still getting kicked back to home screen from servers and when it won’t even load the game I have to manually shut off the xbox one. This is a *** up system and makes
    me wonder why I didn’t buy a PS4.
  6. BLANK ™️ Win User

Modern warfare 2 won’t launch

Same problem as soon as I bought it again it’s doing this won’t load past the home but makes the sound
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t load to Home Screen - Similar Threads - won’t load Home

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  4. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  5. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  6. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.: Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help...
  7. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  8. Fortnite won’t load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t load?: Can anyone help. I am trying to install Fortnite but it keeps stopping at 0%? 812f4be1-fb15-420b-b277-8979b15ad975
  9. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  10. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...