Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...

Discus and support Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox won't load menu I get the green loading screen and then it does the (hello (input name) prompt but after that it's just a black screen does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Imnottechy, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Imnottechy
    Imnottechy Guest

Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...

Xbox won't load menu I get the green loading screen and then it does the (hello (input name) prompt but after that it's just a black screen does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed

:)

Imnottechy, Aug 13, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag) promt

I got a good method which helped users in this case.

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

7. Once the troubleshooting screen comes up select reset console and then select reset and remove everything.

Give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...ee-menus/e8ecd06e-f744-43f4-b5a8-583e8480bb34

Kind regards
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag) promt

Hi Imnottechy,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like resetting the it? Are you in console or PC?

Best regards
  4. Imnottechy Win User

Little bummed out I lost all my progress for my games but thank you the factory reset fixed my issue
  5. Imnottechy Win User

I'm on console and yes I've reset the Xbox around 4 times but the screen just stays black the only thing I can do is hold the power button on the controller and chose to shut of the Xbox or reset it
  6. DemonShade42 Win User

How has this preview update been allowed!?

Hello all,

So the new dashboard started messing with my Xbox a few days ago. It started with the controller becoming unresponsive while I try to load anything. The screen will go black and will stay that way for a few minutes before it says try again(if that message
    even loads). On top of those issues, now it seems my Xbox no longer accepts my internet. Saying that my internet security isn't compatible with Xbox. Also Xbox won't load home screen after power on. If it does, nothing works. Keep getting the "It's taking
    too long" message. Pressing the close button just leaves me with a black screen untill the message reappears. I'm posting this here because when I try to report the problem, it's the same story. Black screen, unresponsive controller, takes to long message,
    close or report, repeat. Anybody else having these issues?
Thema:

1. Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)... - Similar Threads - won't load menu

2. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  3. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  4. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  5. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  6. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...
  7. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  8. My Minecraft Windows 10 menu screen won't load the rest of the options

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Windows 10 menu screen won't load the rest of the options: Hi, I don't know if anyone has had this issue but my Minecraft windows 10 edition screen menu won't load, I tried resetting the program, reinstalling it, but it still shows me this, which makes me...
  9. won't load the home menu after green screen is slow and if dose load the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    won't load the home menu after green screen is slow and if dose load the home screen: Won't load the home menu after the Xbox green start up screen it slow and by rare chance it loads you can't move on the menu screen and will then go black again and try's to load again. Sometimes...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live. Xbox One Won't Allow Settings Menu to Load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live. Xbox One Won't Allow Settings Menu to Load.: I can't connect to Xbox Live, though I've never had any problems or made any changes to the config. I try to go to the Settings page and it ends up throwing an error after a minute or two. My...