Xbox won’t let me unblock someone ?

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me unblock someone ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend blocked me by accident. He’s tried unblocking me, didn’t work He’s tried removing me as a friend and reading but didn’t work. When we chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ross 222222, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Ross 222222
    Ross 222222 Guest

My friend blocked me by accident.

He’s tried unblocking me, didn’t work

He’s tried removing me as a friend and reading but didn’t work.

When we chat he can hear me but I can’t hear him

He’s not blocked on my side.

Xbox won’t let me add him as a friend says “something went wrong, try again later”

How do we add each other back?

This in on pc app

:)

Ross 222222, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Ross 222222,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand how you wanted to sort everything out regarding with your account that was accidentally blocked by your friend, adding your friend back on the account that won't let you and also with hearing your friend. We appreciate you all the steps you took before raising this concern to us. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To narrow down the situation, try performing few steps to see if this works:

For the issue where you cannot hear your friend, but they can hear you, try the following steps.

1. If we are using an Xbox controller, try updated your controller. Then, proceed to perform the following steps.

* If you don't already have the app installed, get in in the Store: Microsoft Store Xbox Accessories App

2. Open the Xbox Accessories App.

3. Connect your Xbox Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

4. When the controller is connected, you'll see the message Update Required if an update is mandatory. Install the update.

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is available only on Windows 10/11.
    • Updating the controller over Bluetooth is not supported.
    • To customize the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in the Xbox Accessories app, make sure your PC has the latest fixes. See how to get updates
    • Bluetooth Low Energy requires a PC running the Windows 10 November 2021 Update (or later). To learn how to get the latest update, see: Windows Update: FAQ

5. Try to modify your windows pc time and date to automatic. How to set your time and time zone - Microsoft Support

6. Check if the microphone of those who are communicating with you through the app on your windows is being used in another app or is working.

7. Can you try another account from your end? To see if that works.

8. Also, try to communicate with another friend as well to see if the issue still persists.

9. Try adding your friend online. To do that, here's the link: Xbox Profile Online

10. You can also try to check your accounts Xbox profile settings. Check out this link to see the ways of how to do that. Manage Xbox Online safety and privacy settings.

We would also love to share this helpful link that you can check, in order to avoid any further issues with the account the in future. Check out this links: Microsoft Services Agreement & Xbox Community Standards

Thank you for posting and have a good one.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Ross 222222,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?

Hello welcome to the Xbox community, my name is Fernando it's a pleasure to help.

Select "Friends". Select the gamertag of the person you want to unblock from your friends list or recent players list. Send a friend request, game invite, or message to the locked player to unblock them and allow them to communicate with you on Xbox Live.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  5. NevermoreBunny Win User

Unblock someone

Honestly, same thing. I have a pretty good idea of what the gamer tag is, but I cannot recall it fully...
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Unblock someone

If you dont rememver his GT there is no way to help you
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t let me unblock someone ? - Similar Threads - won’t let unblock

2. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  3. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  5. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  6. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  7. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  8. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  9. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  10. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...