Xbox won't let me share any video clips I made in upload!

Discus and support Xbox won't let me share any video clips I made in upload! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a very angry customer, I'm angry at Microsoft for keeping this unnoticed for many years now since the Xbox had arrived. I am a streamer TRYING to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CroatianHolyOne, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Xbox won't let me share any video clips I made in upload!

I am a very angry customer, I'm angry at Microsoft for keeping this unnoticed for many years now since the Xbox had arrived. I am a streamer TRYING to maintain a fan base but with the help of Microsoft, I can lose followers for as little as $59.99 a year!
    Wow. I can not share any clips I recreated and edited from upload because it gives me an error message saying "Sorry but your clip cannot be shared at this time. Please try again later" I am so sick of seeing that. I leave Xbox since March last year when all
    it did was give me these messages. Now I'm back nearly March 2016 and this is still happening! and no those ridiculous trouble shooting tips DO NOT work at all.

They give you the same tips every time! I get that it helps most things. But honestly, the support team can't help to think that THIS IS A BUG THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED in the so many previous updates that xbox as released for the NXE, gaming on windows stream.
    and so much useless updates. This sharing issue is affecting A LOT of people to this day and microsoft does not want to do anything about it. Im so sick of this! I apologize for this rant, but as a angry customer I have the right to be mad. I could easily
    go to PS4 any day --> That is if Xbox does not resurrect and fix all these issues all these people are having. Stop giving us trouble shooting tips and take action! NOT ALL those tips work for people in most situations.

:)

CroatianHolyOne, Feb 5, 2016
  2. Can't add clip to upload studio.

I recently pieced together a bunch of clips and uploaded it with the intent of adding music. After I uploaded the base video to my Xbox and live, it won't let me add the clip back to upload studio.

If I go the the clip directly and click edit, it opens the studio then says that something went wrong. That clip won't work. Pick a different one and try again.

Then if I start from scratch in studio and go to add clip, it doesn't even show up. I made new clips and new creations to try to push it through but they are all available and the one I want still isn't.

I can share it, and watch it. Upload studio just won't accept it again.

Any fixes or wait for microsft?

SQUARE Necron, Feb 5, 2016
  3. AErumNA
    AErumNA Guest
    Upload studio keeps freezing while rendering clips

For last 3 days, upload studio has let me edit clips but always freezes at some point while rendering, wasting my time and not allowing me to watch or share my edited clips. My internet connection is fine and fast, and all other apps on my xbox one still
    work fine, only my game video editor seems affected. Any ideas how to correct this?

AErumNA, Feb 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox won't let me share any video clips I made in upload!