xbox wont let me purchase gold

Discus and support xbox wont let me purchase gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just fixed an on going terredo IP adress that took over a year to fix. now i ran out of xbox gold and when i try to buy a new one it says sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AvidLeader74885, Oct 12, 2017.

1. xbox wont let me purchase gold

I just fixed an on going terredo IP adress that took over a year to fix. now i ran out of xbox gold and when i try to buy a new one it says sorry somethings gone wrong on our end try again later and ive done it for the past couple of days what do i do?

:)

AvidLeader74885, Oct 12, 2017
  2. 8015d080 code

im trying to purchase and xbox live gold and after i put in all my information in gives me this code. And wont let me purchase it.

Coalroller2012, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Josh swim7
    Josh swim7 Guest
    wont let me purchase xbox live gold

when ever i attempt to purchase x box live gold, it says (Cant retreive information from x box live please try again later status code: 80190864 help!

Josh swim7, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey AvidLeader74885! Are you experiencing the same thing on both the Xbox console as well as Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

It Wont Let Me Purchase Gold!

lol No problem. As long as it worked.
  6. Map The Streets Win User

I just bought a 3-month haha. Thanks for the help though. :D
  7. Smwutches Win User

Have you tried purchasing on the console? If so, what's the error message/error code you receive there?
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey AvidLeader74885! Are you experiencing the same thing on both the Xbox console as well as Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Smwutches Win User

wont let me purchase xbox live gold

That code usually means there's some sort of billing violation on your account. Go to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. If there are no errors, or you have issues with the website, you will need to call support and talk to
    billing to have them help you get it sorted out.
Thema:

1. xbox wont let me purchase gold - Similar Threads - wont let purchase

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  4. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  5. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  6. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  7. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  8. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  9. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  10. MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.: When I load into my game I am able to play warzone, but i cannot play MW2. It is telling me i need to "Purchase Modern Warfare II to have access to everything." I don't understand why because i...