xbox wont let me purchase gold

Discus and support xbox wont let me purchase gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just fixed an on going terredo IP adress that took over a year to fix. now i ran out of xbox gold and when i try to buy a new one it says sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AvidLeader74885, Oct 12, 2017.

1. xbox wont let me purchase gold

I just fixed an on going terredo IP adress that took over a year to fix. now i ran out of xbox gold and when i try to buy a new one it says sorry somethings gone wrong on our end try again later and ive done it for the past couple of days what do i do?

:)

AvidLeader74885, Oct 12, 2017
  2. 8015d080 code

im trying to purchase and xbox live gold and after i put in all my information in gives me this code. And wont let me purchase it.

Coalroller2012, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Josh swim7
    Josh swim7 Guest
    wont let me purchase xbox live gold

when ever i attempt to purchase x box live gold, it says (Cant retreive information from x box live please try again later status code: 80190864 help!

Josh swim7, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey AvidLeader74885! Are you experiencing the same thing on both the Xbox console as well as Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

It Wont Let Me Purchase Gold!

lol No problem. As long as it worked.
  6. Map The Streets Win User

I just bought a 3-month haha. Thanks for the help though. :D
  7. Smwutches Win User

Have you tried purchasing on the console? If so, what's the error message/error code you receive there?
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey AvidLeader74885! Are you experiencing the same thing on both the Xbox console as well as Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Smwutches Win User

wont let me purchase xbox live gold

That code usually means there's some sort of billing violation on your account. Go to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. If there are no errors, or you have issues with the website, you will need to call support and talk to
    billing to have them help you get it sorted out.
Thema:

1. xbox wont let me purchase gold - Similar Threads - wont let purchase

2. Minecraft Dungeons wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons wont let me sign in: I try to sign in, i use my phone number and then it shows me an email adress that does not exist and when i try to change the email to the correct one nothing happens no matter how many times i...
  3. xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?: bought a new pc, set it all up woth my outlook account, but my xbox is in aa different account, the xbox app on the pc keeps signing me into the wrong account and every time i click log out, its...
  4. XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.: I have 2 drives on my PC: Drive C (windows installation drive) and Drive D my general drive for photos and games for EA,Epic,Steam. Problem is that the Xbox app says my D drive is not formatted...
  5. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  6. Wont let me purchase the COD Modern Warfare 2 remaster bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me purchase the COD Modern Warfare 2 remaster bundle.: Hi I've been trying to purchase the bundle for a few days now but it just keeps popping up an error. I've reset my xbox multiple time but still does not work. Does any know how to fix this, and is...
  7. XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX WONT LET ME PURCHASE A GAME PLS READ: I am trying to buy COD World At War on Xbox One. I have updated my payment options with my debit card, but when I go to purchase the game, it says "You have no valid payment options on file....
  8. BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.: Ive had BF4 since it came out on 360 and then i downloaded it to the xbox one and ive had it for a year now and now i go to play it asks if i own it and i try to go to store and download it but it...
  9. Kids account wont let her purchase anything on XBO, but works fine on the 360? huh?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids account wont let her purchase anything on XBO, but works fine on the 360? huh?...: Ok, I have two kids full MS Live accounts as child accounts under my account. My son is 15 so I have no issues with his, but my daughters account is driving me insane. I have her set to watch /...
  10. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults: subject anyone else having this issue or know how to fix ? thanks in advance 678383a5-9f97-425a-a1a3-5d7692ee4aa5