xbox wont let me connect.....

Discus and support xbox wont let me connect..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I moved and dont have internet right now so I havent been using.my xbox for anything more than watching.mivies lately. I got a message saying I needed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PerryFamily12, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xbox wont let me connect.....

I moved and dont have internet right now so I havent been using.my xbox for anything more than watching.mivies lately. I got a message saying I needed to connect to the.internet and log into my live account within a certain timeframe, well I never logged
    in and now that im connected to the.internet I keep getting an error message saying I didnt.log in in time and I cant.connect....what do I do? How.do I get.past this?

:)

PerryFamily12, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Cant Sign In

my xbox wont let my account connect to live but it will let my other account connect? it says that i need to test connection, so i did and its fine but it still wont let me connect? any ideas?

iiTURBOxTRiKZxx, Jan 2, 2014
  3. JackRocks552
    JackRocks552 Guest
    I cant connect to online games!

My xbox wont let me connect to online games, except on red dead redemption, and i can connect to friends game about 50% of the time, on Call of Duty games, it wont even let me join a lobby, it doesnt give me any error messages, and i can download things.
    it just wont let me play multiplayer.

JackRocks552, Jan 2, 2014
  4. xbox wont let me connect.....

There's nothing on the Xbox 360 that requires you to sign-in to the internet within a certain time frame. I'd suggest you call 1-800-4My-Xbox

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
  5. You might have a 2 year contract, and you do have to check in to the internet.

nickisullivan13, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Um nickiesullivan13, Xbox 360 has no mandatory internet check-in. Neither does the Xbox One and the original Xbox existed at a time before that was feasible.

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox wont let me connect.....