Xbox won't let me cancel auto-renew

Discus and support Xbox won't let me cancel auto-renew in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. I went to My Account, Subscriptions and turned the automatic-renew off, and it said I have XBL Silver. But upon arriving at the My Account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iiCE NiiNE, Jan 23, 2014.

1. iiCE NiiNE
    iiCE NiiNE Guest

Hi all.

I went to My Account, Subscriptions and turned the automatic-renew off, and it said I have XBL Silver. But upon arriving at the My Account page, under the subscription box, it says it's going to renew next month. So what's the deal with this? I disabled
    auto-renew, but it says it's still going to renew it.

I appreciate all the feedback, thanks in advance.

:)

iiCE NiiNE, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Canceling Auto Renewal

My xbox live renews in two days and I cant cancel auto renew because my security information is updating.

Why wont it let me cancel.

SupposedYew462, Jan 23, 2014
  3. RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK!

It won't let me renew like could I cancel then renew

shelbyfreeman, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
  5. IL1keTr41n5
    IL1keTr41n5 Guest
    Hi, I had the same problem and it wouldn't let me remove my debit card either to stop the payments that way. I also had a monthly music pass coming out of my bank for Xbox at 8.99 a month which I hadn't ordered or ever used. Couldn't manage to do anything
    about it myself so rang Xbox customer support and although I was on the phone for nearly an hour (it is a free phone number) I managed to get e refund of over £400 which should be in my bank account by morning, if not Monday so I am now a happy bunny. If you
    tell them that you tried unsuccessfully to remove the auto renew and this is an unauthorized payment on your card they will refund it straight away. I did have a bit more difficulty with the music pass as it had been coming unknowingly out of my account since
    December 2010 but after I explained to them that there was no time limit for claiming back unauthorized payments they refunded me the whole 37 months. Absolute belter. Couldn't be happier now. Give it a try, ring and speak to someone at Xbox support or for
    music pass go onto windows phone.com and live chat will sort it as zone has now been taken over by them.

IL1keTr41n5, Jan 23, 2014
  6. I am leaving for basic training tomorrow and want to cancel my auto renewal so I'm not wasting a bunch of money on something I can't even use and Xbox is being extremely difficult not letting me cancel it. Why is this and I am seriously about done with Xbox
    if this is done on purpose.

ELDERLY SNIPER, Mar 30, 2014
  7. I can't turn it off either

Oaklandrairaiz, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: