Xbox won’t find a network

Discus and support Xbox won’t find a network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought my Xbox to my friends house and I can’t sign into live on my account so then i went to sign into live and then it said I don’t have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crashbigdaddy01, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Xbox won’t find a network

I brought my Xbox to my friends house and I can’t sign into live on my account so then i went to sign into live and then it said I don’t have connection to the internet and then I clicked on settings, then network settings, and then it says “something went
    wrong” and told me to send 0x90070490 at Xbox.com/reward but it doesn’t do anything when I put that code in on there

:)

crashbigdaddy01, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Wifi not recognized

my Xbox doesn’t recognize my wifi will not list available networks I have other things in the house using wifi And my Xbox worked before turned it on yesterday and it says not connected set up wireless network and it won’t find one.

CptRedHatter6, Dec 30, 2017
  3. 8B05000C Problem w the update - Frustrated Dad!

my Xbox won’t connect even when I enter my network password. Any help?

EmptyBugle44237, Dec 30, 2017
  4. Smartin_22 Win User

Wireless network not connecting to internet

It’s an Xbox One console and yes it does display my wireless network’s name but it won’t connect with it. No codes or error messages come up. It just says it can’t connect to my wireless network and to try unplugging my router/modem for 30 seconds and
    then plug it back in which I have done several times and it still won’t connect.
  5. ibrahim alnakshaband Win User

Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network

Hi!

I tried to do the offline system update but it won’t go throw due to the fact that you need some kind of network after a while. It won’t recognize any type of network nor Ethernet cable. It doesn’t seem to recognize any wifi or anything, just stuck
  6. Olivia Brown1 Win User

Xbox One won’t accept my MAC address

I tried doing a hard reset and it did not work. I’ve tried restarting both router and Xbox numerous times. Any network setting I try to set manually won’t go through. The MAC address won’t restart after it’s entered. The IP addresses won’t go to the next screen after entering the Gateway IP. What is left to try?

Update:

Now my Xbox won’t turn on. I hit the button, it’s lights up and it makes the noise but immediately turns off. I had to unplug the power source for it to turn back on.
  7. MFMegazerox Win User

xbox refuses to find network...

Have you tried connecting the modem directly to your Xbox? If that doesn't work, you can try to get a wireless receiver for your Xbox (although, judging from your post, you already know this).
  8. Photonimus Win User

xbox refuses to find network...

Yeah, the xbox wont allow connection to the ethernet without the modem being reset. Either by reset switch, or power off and on like previously mentioned. Same thing if you try to connect to wireless that isn't password locked, you need a modem reset.
Thema:

Xbox won’t find a network

1. Xbox won’t find a network - Similar Threads - won’t find network

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz...: My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz is visible in all of my other devices such as phones or laptops. 06064628-7f2d-4ff3-853d-78b5f322200f
  7. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code: : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number...
  8. Lobby won’t find online Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lobby won’t find online Players: When i’m in a lobby, and looking for online players to play with, the lobby will continuously search for players, but none will ever join. I know its not my wifi, because the games I play will...
  9. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help: So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section...
  10. Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.: hey, I’ve been trying to add a friend on his Xbox & it’s saying ”check gamertag and try again” & saying the same thing when he tries to add me. Can someone tell me why it’s doing that & how I can...