xbox wont even show any internet connections

Discus and support xbox wont even show any internet connections in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox wont even show any internet connections my xbox 1 wont show any internet connections and wont connect to my internet even if i type it in what... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DJDEATHBR1NGER, May 19, 2018.

1. xbox wont even show any internet connections

my xbox 1 wont show any internet connections and wont connect to my internet even if i type it in what should i do

:)

DJDEATHBR1NGER, May 19, 2018
  2. xbox live not connecting

hey guys, my xbox live is acting up. it wont connect when i start the xbox, so i go and test the connection in network settings and sometimes it wont connect at all and then other times it will connect but will show the yellow exclamation between "network"
    and "internet". Sometimes it says its connected but takes forever to download, play online, and will mostly just disconnect straight away. I've turned off my router for 30 seconds and turned it back on once before and my xbox live connected just fine but now
    it just wont even even when i restart the router. my internet speed is around 35mb and works fine on my computer. my internet is wireless by the way. ANY help, troubleshooting or solutions are MUCH appreciated. thanks.

HusseinLebanon, May 19, 2018
  3. Xbox360 can not connect, only one in the house.

my xbox wont connect to the internet, will connect to the router and the other xboxs in the house can with out any issues.

xbox runs fine, just wont connect. any help out there?

DM Z3R0 3FFEcT, May 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: