Xbox won''t connect

Discus and support Xbox won''t connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wyatt Figler, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Wyatt Figler
    Wyatt Figler Guest

Xbox won''t connect

My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?

:)

Wyatt Figler, Apr 14, 2024
  2. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
  4. PantherShade Win User

No audio via optical output

I'm having the exact same issue. The cables are all properly connected, but the Xbox won;t output via the optical cable.
  5. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  6. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
Thema:

Xbox won''t connect

1. Xbox won''t connect - Similar Threads - won''t connect

2. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  3. Can`t hera mates in the voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t hera mates in the voice chat: Hello, I have the following problem: When I want to play together with my friend in a voice chat, I can't hear him. We have tried using the Xbox Party Chat and Discord. I use a Wireless Turtle...
  4. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  5. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP': I tried rebooting but nothing happened so I tried a soft reboot. However, now my Xbox is not connected to any Wi-Fi networks and will not connect to either wireless or wired connections. I'm stuck...
  6. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network: I got home and started my Xbox. It indicated that my Xbox was connected to an internet cable when there was no cable, and it has never been connected via an internet cable before. I tried...
  7. My XBOX One S won´t connect to the internet, even though my internet is working just fine.

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX One S won´t connect to the internet, even though my internet is working just fine.: I was trying to get on to Destiny 2 today. I tried connecting to my wireless network. Unfortunately, I got a message saying I cannot connect to my DHCP server. No matter what I do, it doesn´t...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  9. won"t connect to internet sometimes and then when it does it will just disconnect while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won"t connect to internet sometimes and then when it does it will just disconnect while playing: Why does bingo sometimes just freeze up and you have to wait. The game is still running but I can't see the balls that are being called. 6fc65376-5a93-4a84-a201-129c092bac3b
  10. QUICK ANSWER PLS: Xbox One Wireless Controller Won´t connect to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    QUICK ANSWER PLS: Xbox One Wireless Controller Won´t connect to PC: I HAVE´NT GOT A XBOX ONE Today I bought the controller and everything worked so far, but when the LED´s of the controller & adapter start blinking and are trying to connect/sync with each other,...