Xbox wont connect to wifi, even though wifi is working

Discus and support Xbox wont connect to wifi, even though wifi is working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past week, my Xbox has been disconnecting from my wifi every day around 4pm. I try to reconnect it, it loads a while, then says can't connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Geminata, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Geminata
    Geminata Guest

For the past week, my Xbox has been disconnecting from my wifi every day around 4pm. I try to reconnect it, it loads a while, then says can't connect to your wireless network. None of the troubleshooting options have worked. I know the wifi is working fine because I'm using it right now and my partner is on his Xbox and it's working fine.

I've done countless hard resets on both my Xbox and modem, but nothing has worked.

Any help is appreciated, ty

:)

Geminata, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Geminata. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox is not being able to establish a connection to your Wi-Fi network.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you notice the same behavior when trying to connect your Xbox to another Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot?

Besides that, could I know if your Xbox works fine when connecting it to your router via Ethernet cable?

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. BotsRedbots Win User

Xbox 360 E not connecting wireless wifi

Nope neither has worked, i even tried it on my brothers wifi. It only works over a wired connection. The wireless will connect and itll scan for internet. But once it connects to that connection it just wont do anything else. It acts like my router isnt giving wifi even though on other things it is
  4. chao365 Win User

slim wifi problems

Thank you, but something I've tried was connecting my old wifi adapter from my old xbox and the wifi worked but then when disconnected wireless wouldn't work even though it's built into the xbox but I'll try
  5. porschedrifter Win User

Network adaptor not working when "instant-on" power mode enabled upon boot.

For what it's worth, PS4 will wake from sleep no problem on the same wifi. It's funny. After getting wifi to work again on xb1, upon a power off in instant on mode, it wont wake from the windows 10 app, and wont be connected to wifi again.. ugh.
  6. SmaranUppal Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

I can't even open into a game or even YouTube. I run network tests and the wifi is connected so even though xbox live isnt, youtube should still work
Thema:

1. Xbox wont connect to wifi, even though wifi is working - Similar Threads - wont connect wifi

2. My xbox wont connect to the wifi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont connect to the wifi anymore: My xbox has suddenly (a few years ago) stopped connecting to wireless network. Keeps telling me that my security protocol won't work. Not a single network will show when I try to connect to a...
  3. Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S: It has been working fine for over a year, system updated and all of a sudden it wont even pick up the wifi connection, yet everything else can connect fine. When I test the connection it says...
  4. Why wont my Xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox connect to the wifi?: So I've had problems with my Xbox one for a while now with connecting to the wifi, it works on every other device but the Xbox. I've tried power cycling, restarting the Xbox, etc. I troubleshoot...
  5. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  6. Xbox wont connect to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to wifi network: Xbox wont connect to wifi network 731794d8-2519-4e8d-b0d7-5d476ac81944
  7. My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...: My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it says the password is wrong but I am entering the right one, what can I do to fix that?...
  8. i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi: i need help i’m jus turning on a old xbox one i haven’t used in a couple years i reset it and now it will not connect to wifi it’s saying i’m putting in the wrong password but i’m sure im not i...
  9. My wifi works for every other device connected (laptops,iPad,phones) but my Xbox wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wifi works for every other device connected (laptops,iPad,phones) but my Xbox wont...: My wifi works for every other device connected (laptops,iPad,phones) but my Xbox wont connect to it. I was just playing last night and I've had the same internet and wifi setup for the last 8...
  10. Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is able to connect to my phones hotspot and other wifi sources but it cannot connect to my home wifi, ive tried everything i can find including resetting my xbox but it still wont...