Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset

Discus and support Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so, yesterday i decided to download a game (specifically modern warfare 2019) and the speed was fine around 200/mpbs after around 30 mins it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuscleNerd87, May 29, 2024.

1. MuscleNerd87
    MuscleNerd87 Guest

Alright so, yesterday i decided to download a game (specifically modern warfare 2019) and the speed was fine around 200/mpbs after around 30 mins it slowed down to 20/mpbs so i decided to restart the console, after doing so it turned back on but after around 30 minutes it was stuck on the green loading screen, after power cycling it and trying many different things i eventually had to factory reset through the troubleshoot menu. After that it was preparing the xbox and after about 20 minutes it was done so i chose the region and then when it got to installing the language it asked me update then after the update it asked me to restart the console, so of course i restarted it and for some reason it did not turn back on after turning off, so i turned it on and now my tv gets no signal, my controllers get no signal (even with wire) the controllers just blink as if the xbox is a plug, and the xbox turns on for around 5 minutes then turns off by itself. Also when doing a power cycle it does not chime twice and the sync button does not work.... Im quite confused as to how this just happens especially with no previous signs.

This might be a system file error as after the console updated it said restarting but it did not come back on for about a minute so i turned it back on and this happened im not sure if i was supposed wait for it to turn on by itself or what, but later on i will be trying an offline update, only problem is i cant manage to get to the troubleshoot menu. Also, another reason for me having to factory reset is because when i was stuck on the green loading screen after power cycling and doing a bunch of things eventually i got an error (E102) so i factory reset it and now im stuck with an xbox with no signal and cannot connect to controllers it also turns off by itself after about 5 minutes or so.

:)

MuscleNerd87, May 29, 2024
  2. xTotalHavok Win User

hd component cable is not working

i was using the hdmi cable before. ive tried resetting it with the cables in but it doesnt work as the wireless controller wont connect until the xbox has booted up which it doesnt do unless it has a valid signal to the tv. the controller will just flash
    constantly trying to connect but not connecting because the xbox wont fully start up which makes it impossible to reset it with the cables in.
  3. AbzAL7518 Win User

My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

Hello! The second controller is fully functional. There are no problems. There is nothing connected to the console other than the TV. I reset the console to factory settings. I have already checked for updates for the controller by connecting it via USB
  4. Props001 Win User

Xbox series x no sound

I solved this problem by doing a TV reset, not an Xbox reset, which I found in another post. I have a Samsung QLED TV and to reset it, just keep holding the remote control power button down, until the TV powers off and powers back on, then release the power button. The sound from the games should work now.
    Concerning the television (Samsung 7), I've tried both cycling the TV's power and doing a factory reset. The factory reset brings the audio back...but only temporarily. Usually that same day, after powering off my console and TV, the issue returns.
  5. XpLiCiT EZ Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live

So far after two days I have had no problems with my Xbox Connection. After reseting to factory settings it fixed it. I must of done something to cause the problem. But thanks mister Fitzer. Hopefully it wont do it again
  6. ryanquinn5 Win User

Xbox one

Yes i have factory reset and then after an hour it crashed again and now when i click the factory reset it wont do it, it just keeps failing
Thema:

1. Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset - Similar Threads - wont connect controller

2. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  3. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  4. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  5. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  6. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  7. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  9. My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc: Im trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc, I have it plugged into the usb port. it will not connect, i have tried plugging it into different spots, downloading xbox accesories and...
  10. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...