Xbox won’t connect to House Wifi

Discus and support Xbox won’t connect to House Wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox can’t connect to my house wifi but all other devices in our house does connect. I’ve tried forgetting the network and I’ve tried turning our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnny Zavala, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Xbox won’t connect to House Wifi

My Xbox can’t connect to my house wifi but all other devices in our house does connect. I’ve tried forgetting the network and I’ve tried turning our house WiFi off for a while and even after all that it still wont connect to it

:)

Johnny Zavala, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

If you go into the Settings, then into Network, you will be shown the network details.

You should have seen these after you reconnected the network As I previously recommended.

You did do that didn't you?
  3. Johnny Zavala Win User

Yes all of the other devices in the house are able to connect and work fine
  4. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Can anything else connect to the wifi?

What settings are there, can you share that with me?

Regards
    Rob
  5. Johnny Zavala Win User

I did what you said and still no
  6. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Sorry Johnny, yes I am an Xbox Ambassador also.

I have seen this issue just recently and it has to do with the network settings in the Xbox.

Can you remove the network settings then reconnect to the wifi.

In particular check the DNS settings that show in the network section.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. If you could let me know if we have answered your questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with?
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t connect to House Wifi - Similar Threads - won’t connect House

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?: Hi, I recently joined a new wifi network but after connecting my xbox crashed. Since then i’ve tried to go back on but my controller won’t connect at all to the xbox. I’ve hard reset, i’ve tried...
  7. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  8. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  9. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  10. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433