Xbox won't auto restart after update

Discus and support Xbox won't auto restart after update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi so this is my 6th time trying to download the new update, but everytime it's done my xbox won't restart ? Any help please. Been stuck like this for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThrasherDanny, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Xbox won't auto restart after update

Hi so this is my 6th time trying to download the new update, but everytime it's done my xbox won't restart ? Any help please. Been stuck like this for an hour

submitted by /u/ThrasherDanny
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThrasherDanny, Apr 2, 2020
  2. BRB69BoFLEx Win User

Xbox one will not restart after finishing initial update.

Same problem here. After the update, the XB1 won't restart.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox 1S Won't auto restart downloads after dsl disconnect

You'll want to get in touch with CenturyLink about the connection drops, as you shouldn't be getting any disconnects
    at all.

It may be a problem with your network hardware or even the lines outside.
  4. MilaNumberOne Win User

Xbox app on Windows 10 won't launch

Even after the latest Windows updates and restart the Solitaire Collection won't open.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

Well, I'm in a bit of a pickle

That's why I keep one console in instant on...auto updates, then it's as simple as plugging in the external, getting said updates, then moving it back to my other console. Lol. What I've found though is it will even stop auto updating if the console goes
    to long without a restart. -_- The solution for me was after gaming, restart the console the turn it back on; keeps it running smooth a lot longer.

Peace, J.R.
  6. IxICanadianIxI Win User

Xbox Live Messaging Issues

Same problem here, can't even send messages or invites, and friends list is not updating. Won't show friends coming back online after restarting xbox.
Thema:

Xbox won't auto restart after update

1. Xbox won't auto restart after update - Similar Threads - won't auto restart

2. Grand theft auto online won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto online won't load: Every time I click on the game to try to play it. Nothing happens. Game won't load at all. 8dc648af-e3cc-4647-a8e5-f029b32c4015
  3. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11.: Hello. When I tried to open gta after the update, it didn't work on the first try and it started only on the second try. When I closed gta it showed me a crash twice even from the first attempt...
  4. Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy...: Xbox one S won't read my grand theft auto 5 disc its shows a error code 0x80820003-2% buy my disc is 's clean 353e78f5-2848-4d1b-a86f-36c4754b0d98
  5. Xbox one S won't auto update/download games when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't auto update/download games when off: My xbox is on instant on but it refuses to download anything when off and when i turn it on it has a spinning wheel saying im signing in or "whos playing today" fa04d7ca-3a3d-4bf7-ba77-09bce361bf3d
  6. My grand theft auto won't load online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto won't load online: I try loading online with my friend he say come online i went and try join right as i joining it say server unalivable I'm like how if my friend and many more are online...
  7. Xbox One X won't auto update/ MW updates slow to a crawl.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won't auto update/ MW updates slow to a crawl.: YES I have everything checked off in my settings for auto updates on my Xbox One X. It NEVER works. Looking for any feedback as to why. Also to add to this anyone else having issues with Modern...
  8. XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth: Basically once I plug in my controller to charge and unplug it while it's on will cause the Xbox light to just flash. It never connects to my PC. I have to go into my bluetooth settings. Forget...
  9. Grand theft auto 5 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 5 won't launch: So around two years ago I was able to play Gta5 until one day the game would play, show the three characters, cut to a black screen and send me the the home screen with no error message. Me and...
  10. Xbox 1S Won't auto restart downloads after dsl disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1S Won't auto restart downloads after dsl disconnect: My internet provider (CenturyLink) drops my 5mb/s DSL line 4-5 times a day. I am trying to download 6 new Xbox games to my brand new XBOX 1S. The installation says "installation stopped."...