Xbox won't allow me to sign in--worked just fine earlier

Discus and support Xbox won't allow me to sign in--worked just fine earlier in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One newbie here. I was using the Xbox just fine this morning for regular TV watching and games. Shut it off and started it later to do a workout,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilDoctor T, Jan 8, 2014.

1. EvilDoctor T
    EvilDoctor T Guest

Xbox One newbie here. I was using the Xbox just fine this morning for regular TV watching and games. Shut it off and started it later to do a workout, signed in as myself, accidentally got a Help screen that I couldn't shut down, started messing with the
    controller to get it to go away and gave the xbox voice commands like "help menu close" and "help menu off" and "back," and also tried toggling over to the menu to shut it down that way. The system seemed to freeze completely. I shut off xbox manually, reopened,
    and now am back at a generic home page and neither of the controllers will work--I can't sign back in or move the controller at all, like it froze. Tried reconnecting both controllers but no luck, and also restarting the box. No sign of life on the kinect
    either. Any help?

:)

EvilDoctor T, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Emz20
    Emz20 Guest
    won't allow me to sign in!!!!

on this app it wont allow me to sign in it tells me to go to the website and sign in and restart the app I have done this several times but it still says the same. cannot sign in at all but I have other Microsoft games and I have signed in on them. So why
    won't this one allow me to sign in??

Emz20, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    won't allow me to sign in!!!!

Hey there!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw? I recommend starting out by following the steps on our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ. Additionally, check
    out the
    Error Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    post on the official Jigsaw facebook page.

Give each of those steps a shot and post back!

Mister Beep, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Noru122 Win User

New update freeze

This has been happening to me as well today but I got the update yesterday though. The xbox loads up fine but when I sign into Xbox Live it freezes just before the dashboard even appears. It was working fine for me earlier today.
  5. XILE MOKI Win User

Error code 0x80bd0024 and 0x87DD0006

Same issue here. Have two consoles. One is working fine, the other won't allow me to sign in to any account or even factory reset.
  6. haloteen Win User

Can't connect to XBL. I give lapdances for help..

This happened to me earlier today. All I did was wait a few hours and it worked perfectly fine. I was signed in disconnected from Xbox playing a game and a few hours later, it signed me in.
  7. Chuck D 15 Win User

Connected @ dashboard , Disconnected Online??

Same problem, all network hardware and connections working fine. XBox even states I've signed in when I turn it on, BUT dash shows I'm not and won't allow...
  8. andersonpassos Win User

Cannot connect to IPv6 and was working just fine earlier.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Have you contacted your network provider? Have you checked if something has changed in the service?
Thema:

1. Xbox won't allow me to sign in--worked just fine earlier - Similar Threads - won't allow sign

2. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  3. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  4. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  5. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  6. My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...: My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code 8015190A the xbox support hasn't been very help 0978522b-1524-40c3-8c12-648eae7f3265
  7. My xbox won't allow me to sign in after a reset because I cannot update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't allow me to sign in after a reset because I cannot update: Hello! I tried to fix my xbox one s earlier today as none of my apps were opening or loading. After trying to troubleshoot I only got the 'oops, something went wrong' message with no other...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator won't allow me to sign in: I'm currently having an issue signing into Microsoft flight simulator on my xbox saying my game license cannot be authenticated and I've done everything that I've googled and nothing has worked...
  9. Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.: Hi everyone. So after a few months of not using it, I turned on my Xbox Series X to play some games. But EVERY game I try to launch comes back with the error: "Sign in or renew the subscription....
  10. Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in: So when I try and login into my Xbox( through Wifi) I don't get the screen to put in my account password but get a screen with error code: 0x80a400a and I also get a screen that says can't connect...