Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.

Discus and support Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone. So after a few months of not using it, I turned on my Xbox Series X to play some games. But EVERY game I try to launch comes back with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KMac6, Feb 14, 2022.

1. KMac6
    KMac6 Guest

Hi everyone. So after a few months of not using it, I turned on my Xbox Series X to play some games. But EVERY game I try to launch comes back with the error:

"Sign in or renew the subscription. Sign in with the profile used to buy the game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or EA Play is up to date. (0x803f900a)"

Well, that account IS signed in, my internet connection tested fine, and my subscription is showing as active.

I have the most recent updates installed for system and all games, tried power cycling the Xbox, removing and re-adding the account, and clearing the cache. Nothing has worked...

Note: my credit card recently expired and was renewed with the same number but new expiration. I thought this might have been the issue, but the renewed card HAS BEEN CHARGED every month since, so my account is still paid and up to date. The billing info has been successfully updated, and the error still persists.

Help?

:)

KMac6, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This may mean that you need to sign in or renew your game subscription.

Can you please make sure that your subscription is active? To validate simply follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Once confirmed that it’s active kindly remove and re-add your account. Here you go:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. SuaveDragoon223 Win User

Xbox Live wont let me sign in

Xbox one won't let me sign in at all on any profiles at all and it doesn't pop up any errors and when I click on my account to sign in it won't do anything it just goes back to the home and won't sign in.
  4. silviam1 Win User

Can't log in Nov 1

Hi.

I'm having the same problem showing the same error code.

I've checked this on my laptop and it shows that I'm signed in but it won't allow me to do it on my Xbox.

Have you sorted it out?

cheers.
  5. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

won't allow me to sign in!!!!

Hey there!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw? I recommend starting out by following the steps on our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ. Additionally, check
    out the
    Error Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    post on the official Jigsaw facebook page.

Give each of those steps a shot and post back!
Thema:

1. Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error. - Similar Threads - won't allow play

2. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  3. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  4. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  5. Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...: when i go to my family all it shows it me as the owner of the microsoft family , so i don't know why i cant do anything about it. 25849e72-8e95-4f76-adcd-9d712f350209
  6. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  7. Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...: So after I had to migrate my account it stopped letting me play multiplayer. At the time I was in a family group, but I have since left and have been able to control my own privacy. I have...
  8. Hey so my xbox won't allow me to play 18+ games anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so my xbox won't allow me to play 18+ games anymore: Please help with this issue it says I'm an underage account which isn't a lie bit my xbox has always let me play rainbow six siege however when my xbox updated it says I can no longer play due to...
  9. Minecraft won't let me play online but all online settings are set to allow.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft won't let me play online but all online settings are set to allow.: All of my online settings to join and host clubs etc are all set to allow but Minecraft still won't let me play online. I've spent 20 minutes getting the same answer of changing this settings...
  10. My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...: I migrated my account properly and got everything done right, but now the game is saying on my Microsoft account the Multiplayer is not allowed. How do I turn it back on?...