Xbox wireless USB cannot update

Discus and support Xbox wireless USB cannot update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox wireless controller cannot connect to the USB on my computer. In my devices it says XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable. I have tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by somefreetime, Dec 31, 2020.

1. somefreetime
    somefreetime Guest

My xbox wireless controller cannot connect to the USB on my computer.

In my devices it says XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable. I have tried uninstalling the device in device manager but it still will not connect. What do I do?

:)

somefreetime, Dec 31, 2020
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Can't uppdate/connect to xbox live?!

That code is still an update error code, if you cannot get the update wired or wireless please update via USB
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

my Xbox 360 controller don't work properly

Xbox 360 wireless controllers cannot connect over USB. Its charging only
  4. dudewantshisrug Win User

Controller has hard time connecting to XBOX

Start with the basics at
    support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-disconnects-frequently-or-cannot-connect
    . If you have to connect the usb cable to the wireless controller it may be a power issue. Not 100% sure but I think the usb cable only provides power it does not provide a
    communication channel. Meaning, even if you connect the wireless with the usb charging cable all the communication is still happening via wireless.
  5. johnchavis43 Win User

Status code 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185

Arris 862 g,wireless connection,Cannot process the update,40a3-416b-1600-267f-cooo-0185..ive tried everything in your troubleshooting guide .will not update from usb or cd which imwasted??WTF?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Mic not working in game chat

Thema:

1. Xbox wireless USB cannot update - Similar Threads - wireless USB cannot

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  4. What are the limits of wireless USB connectivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the limits of wireless USB connectivity?: I'm doing research into the limits of USB wireless connections and how they work. We all own or at least have used wireless USB connected devices. For example, wireless mouse and keyboards where a...
  5. usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!: Help! I have a Microsoft wireless desktop 850 and the metal part of the usb dongle came off and got stuck in the USB port. I was able to get it out but how do I put it back on the dongle without...
  6. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  7. Cannot get Xbox wireless controller to pair using the USB dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Xbox wireless controller to pair using the USB dongle: I recently replaced the mainboard on my controller due to stick drift. Now, I can't get the stupid thing to reconnect to my computer. The USB dongle's light is currently solid white (never mind,...
  8. An Xbox Series X Controller Wirelessly without an Adapter, Bluetooth or USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Xbox Series X Controller Wirelessly without an Adapter, Bluetooth or USB?: For my question, is there a way where you can play the Xbox Controller Wirelessly without an Adapter, Bluetooth, or USB? a8387c65-7485-43fa-a94d-16fccc03ca23
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...: So while I'm streaming every once and a while there will be horrible static coming from my mic I used 2 different mics one is usb rig mic and the other is a wired mic but both get static I don't...