xbox wireless streaming handheld console

Discus and support xbox wireless streaming handheld console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ent Karrol, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Ent Karrol
    Ent Karrol Guest

Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local low-latency streaming. The principle is similar to the connection between wiiu and pad, and the xbox wireless protocol can completely implement a similar solution. , and the advantage of streaming handheld consoles is that it is very helpful for living in small spaces in Asia. I used the Xbox app streaming solution and did not find it easy to use. The delay and picture clarity were poor. I implore the Xbox team to develop Xbox wireless. Streaming to handheld, thank you

:)

Ent Karrol, Oct 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Such products are already on the market.

Portal is not a handheld. It’s the same as using a tablet or phone to stream xcloud

You are likely to have the same issues with it. Quality depends on your network quality.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You should really really read up more on the portal

One it's.NOT A Handheld

It's a second screen ala Wii U

It's tethered to the ps5 and only qorks on the same Wi-Fi network

Even sony remote play works better rgeb it

The difference is you pay Sony 250 bucks instead of using your own tablet or phone to play along with Sony exclusives headphones

You can get controllers that stretch to fit your phone to have the same effect and it's only 100

And use your own headphones

Xbox already have their own private protocol windows sonic people don't like locked accessories as it is. And PlayStation portal only works with link compatible sony headphones which therr is only 2 the 3d pulse or the pulse explorer

Vs the current system as long as the headphones connect to your phone it works
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

I believe the closest you will get is with Project Xcloud, in all the years Microsoft has produced the Xbox systems handhelds has probably never been in the forefront. Given that you will be able to stream from your console to your mobile device it will
    be your hybrid handheld device.
  5. Mytha08 Win User

Can I remote play games from Xbox for PC on my steamdeck?

Xbox remote play is primarily designed for Xbox consoles to stream games to other devices like PCs, phones, and tablets. The Steam Deck, being a handheld gaming device running on a modified version of Linux with SteamOS, might not directly support Xbox remote play.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

nintendo own the handheld market

everyone else will look at streaming for mobile gaming
Thema:

1. xbox wireless streaming handheld console - Similar Threads - wireless streaming handheld

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  6. Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one: My headset is cutting in and out (clipping) only when using streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix of Hulu. I've downloaded updates for the headset and reset them as well. This only happens on video...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Stutter Only When Watching Streaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Stutter Only When Watching Streaming Services: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Wireless Headset Stuttering For about the past 3-4 months my Xbox headset will stutter every 2-3 seconds only when I’m watching a movie or show on Netflix, Max or any...
  8. So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...: So while I'm streaming every once and a while there will be horrible static coming from my mic I used 2 different mics one is usb rig mic and the other is a wired mic but both get static I don't...
  9. Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless: Is it possible to transfer Xbox Audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless protocol? i.e. using raspberry pi as a Xbox controller. I need to record in-game chat voice conversations, because for some...
  10. Can't Stream from Wireless PC to Wired Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Stream from Wireless PC to Wired Xbox One: Hello, First, this was the only place where I could find to post. I'm sorry if it's off topic. So... I've been trying to stream to my Xbox One from my Windows 8.1 laptop, and for the life of...