Xbox Wireless Problem

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Wireless Problem Please HELP, I have this issue with my Xbox one, it says I'm connected to a wired connection but I only use wireless.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xLavendelx, Mar 5, 2017.

1. xLavendelx
    xLavendelx Guest

Xbox Wireless Problem

Xbox Wireless Problem
    Please HELP,

I have this issue with my Xbox one, it says I'm connected to a wired connection but I only use wireless. I've tried hard resetting and I've tried calling Xbox support, nothing has worked. I'm hoping this has happened before and someone can help me!!!!
    Please and Thank you!

:)

xLavendelx, Mar 5, 2017
  2. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Xbox One disconnecting from Internet need help

I am have problems with my xbox one disconnecting from xbox live and when it does that it forces me to do a hard reset on my wireless router to get everything up and running again. I don't have this problem with my other consoles is there something wrong with my xbox one wireless signal or what so I do to fix this problem?

mowerdude, Mar 5, 2017
  3. wolfspidr
    wolfspidr Guest
    Xbox One disconnecting from Internet need help

I had the same issue recently. My controller was also frequently disconnecting and then failing to reconnect. Disabling 'Instant On' has seemingly fixed my wireless problems.

wolfspidr, Mar 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Problem