Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to reset my xbox wireless headset because it wouldn't pair to my xbox. So I tried to reset it now it is powered off and the mic is still on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noah Mooer, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Noah Mooer
    Noah Mooer Guest

I tried to reset my xbox wireless headset because it wouldn't pair to my xbox. So I tried to reset it now it is powered off and the mic is still on and when plugged in it wont take charge

:)

Noah Mooer, Apr 23, 2023
  2. John Annear Win User

For those having a similar issue you can reset the headset as follows;

Plug a USB charging cable into a charger and turn on - do not plug into headset yet

Hold the power and microphone button together on the headset

Plug the powered USB C cable into the headset and the power light should flash after a couple of seconds and be reset and all good

There are couple of Youtube videos that illustrate the method
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. PickyYapper4501 Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset With Bluetooth Stopped Connecting To Xbox

In this article:

"While the battery is charging, the lights on your wireless headset flash one at a time and then turn off. When your wireless headset is fully charged, all four lights blink in unison."

It wont stop blinking!!!! Even when its fully charged! PLEASE HALP!
  5. spennypug Win User

Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

Have tried that. Also tried plugging xbox into different outlets. The usb for my wireless headset turns on but the xbox wont turn on. There seems to be power going to the usb ports but again, the xbox wont power on.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Will true wireless headsets come to XB1?

Mine are fully wireless until it comes to xbox, one and that goes for every other fully wireless headset, you have to use the headset adapter to use the mic I cannot find anything which says those would fully work without the adapter until they put some
    specs on this headset we wont know
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help! - Similar Threads - wireless headset wont

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  7. xbox wireless headset wont hard rest

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset wont hard rest: the headset just stopped working had it plugged in and when I went to use it again wouldnt turn on and will not hard reset. completely unresponsive Mic has volume in headset only but mic light...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.: My headset Just keep trying to turn on as soon as I put the USB cable on the Series X or power outlet. The Orange light Just blink twice and the White light turn on, I can hear the sound, and...
  9. Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s: So ever since about when i started using wireless headsets (about 3ish years) ive been having connection issues and now its worse then ever and i dont know how to fix it so please if this is on...
  10. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.: I just got the new xbox wireless headset and it worked fine for an hour but now wont connect to anything. I tried all the FAQs and reset my console. The light turns on for 10 seconds and goes off....