Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play cloud gaming on my tablet while my wife plays our Xbox series X on the TV. I've connected my Xbox wireless headset to my tablet but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AJ Shadrach, Jul 6, 2023.

1. AJ Shadrach
    AJ Shadrach Guest

I'm trying to play cloud gaming on my tablet while my wife plays our Xbox series X on the TV. I've connected my Xbox wireless headset to my tablet but then it still connects to the seriex X so that I hear the audio from both games through the headset. I've gone through the settings and cannot find a way to disconnect the headset from the series X. I've tried assigning the headset to only my account but then it automatically connects to her account when the series X and headset are both on and near each other even if the headset is already connected to my tablet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

AJ Shadrach, Jul 6, 2023
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. By myself Life Win User

I did all of that it’s just mines like frozen it keeps saying critical like I can’t disconnect it, every time I turn on my xbox, it’s connect without being dead
  4. AJ Shadrach Win User

This worked. However, is there no other way to solve this? Will I have to continually reset the connections? That seems to defeat the purpose of being able to save multiple connections.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,AJ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try clearing your heaset´s wirless pairings and then only pair to the desired device

To remove your headset’s current wireless pairings, hold down the green power button (on the back of the left earcup) and the mute button (on the bottom of the left earcup) simultaneously. Hold both buttons down for several seconds. You’ll hear a tone and the power light will rapidly flicker orange and white when the pairing info is cleared.
  6. fredgiblet Win User

Random disconnects from Xbox Live

Do you have a Turtle Beach wireless headset? If so it's probably interfering, disconnect it and try the Xbox f or a bit with the headset TOTALLY unplugged.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect - Similar Threads - wireless headset won't

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  4. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  5. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?: My xbox wireless headset is blinking orange slowly and when it does connect it continues to blinking orange it says fully charged on the xbox and the sound from the headset stops when the mic is...
  6. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on: I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when...
  7. Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices: Hello, I have an Xbox wireless headset that had a bad update yesterday, and it updated successfully once I tried again, but now will not turn off nor will it connect to any devices or consoles. I...
  8. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it: I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is there a fix? Sorry if this isn't allowed...
  9. So i have this wireless headset that won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    So i have this wireless headset that won't connect: I have a wireless turle beach headset and i dont know which one it is. And im trying to connect it to my xb1 but when i look it up it says press the connect button but it only has a power and a...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC: Is there any workaround or planned fix for this? I love the headset, but not being able to use the chat mixer is a huge turn-off in online gaming. 26dd7964-9908-4195-850b-8b4739739865