Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging

Discus and support Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox wireless headset has been plugged in for 2 days straight and will not finish charging. The orange light continues blinking and when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaac de Lima, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging

My Xbox wireless headset has been plugged in for 2 days straight and will not finish charging. The orange light continues blinking and when I try to play with it, my Xbox says that the battery is low.

:)

Isaac de Lima, Jan 16, 2024
  2. HassanB Win User

My new wireless mic

To fully charge the Microsoft Wireless XBOX 360 headset you need to leave the headset charging with the cable for 6 hours.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

Wired connection is better because there is no need to charge the headset, just plug the headset into the control, and with the wireless connection you would need to charge the headset and the control as well.
  4. Chase G Win User

Wireless headset

5. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox wireless headset won’t charge

Hi Kristine,

The standard limited warranty for the official Xbox Wireless Headset is 90 days, so you should ask the retailer to update the incorrect warranty (you may need to show the receipt as proof of purchase and to confirm the start date). You can also contact support to look into this.

If the headset isn’t charging, refer to:

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

Specifically ‘About certain types of headset issues’ > ‘functional issues’

Headset isn't charging: If the headset is plugged into the console with the USB-C cable but isn't receiving a charge, first check the cable connections to both the console and the headset. If that doesn't work, try plugging the headset into a different power source (another port on a console or device).

Hope this helps.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Disconnecting Xbox 360 Bluetooth headset

Low battery indicators and battery life

Your wireless headset has two low-battery charge indicators:

•When 30 minutes of time remains: Lights flash about twice per minute until five minutes remain.

•When 5 minutes of time remains: Lights flash continuously until the headset shuts off.

Notes

•It typically takes two hours to charge the battery on your headset.

•Make sure that the battery is depleted before recharging it, in order to maximise the life of the battery.

•If the headset is not used for a long time, the battery may lose its charge. If this happens, recharge the headset.

-

If the headset charging cable is connected to the headset and the battery fails to charge, the headset’s first two lights will flash in sequence (1, 1 and 2; 1, 1 and 2; and so on). Leave the headset connected for a while to see if the battery charges normally.
    If the lights on the headset continue to flash, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page.

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset
Thema:

Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging

1. Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging - Similar Threads - Wireless headset finish

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  9. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  10. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b