Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VelcroAxel99, Jan 11, 2024.

1. VelcroAxel99
    VelcroAxel99 Guest

So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny slider had come off the board. Any attempts to put it back in were unsuccessful, and while it is under warranty, Microsoft Support provided no way for me to ship it out to be serviced.

:)

VelcroAxel99, Jan 11, 2024
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

volume greyed out, microphone on headset now working

From my experience with turtle beach headsets you will not see the volume sliders on the adapters or with the headset, if they have the volume controls on them. e.g. if the headset has volume and mic volume controls, you willnot see them available on
    the xbox.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Game audio through headset without adapter

When headphones are plugged into the controller, there should be an option to adjust the "headset volume" (which is the game volume through your headphones).

When headphones are plugged into the controller...

• Double-tap the Xbox Guide button.
    • Go down to the "Settings" icon (picture of a cogwheel).
    • You should see a bunch of volume slider settings underneath the "All Settings" option.
      • Headset mic (on/off switch)
      • Headset Volume (slider)
      • Headset Chat Mixer (slider)
      • Mic Monitoring (slider)
    • Adjust "Headset Volume" to the desired volume level.
    If you don't see all those volume options, your Xbox might need a simple
    power cycle
    . Then you can try the steps above again.

The game audio through the controller works just fine with my pair of Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. TheBlackxRanger Win User

Game audio through headset without adapter

When headphones are plugged into the controller, there should be an option to adjust the "headset volume" (which is the game volume through your headphones).

When headphones are plugged into the controller...

• Double-tap the Xbox Guide button.
    • Go down to the "Settings" icon (picture of a cogwheel).
    • You should see a bunch of volume slider settings underneath the "All Settings" option.
      • Headset mic (on/off switch)
      • Headset Volume (slider)
      • Headset Chat Mixer (slider)
      • Mic Monitoring (slider)
    • Adjust "Headset Volume" to the desired volume level.
    If you don't see all those volume options, your Xbox might need a simple
    power cycle
    . Then you can try the steps above again.

The game audio through the controller works just fine with my pair of Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones.

Hopefully this helps!
    I see the sliders but after i adjust them the settings dont save! How to i make the xbox save my adjusted volume settings?
  5. Gamerguy3602 Win User

Headset volume

Yes I have. I am using a wireless headset, and for some odd reason, there is no slider for wireless headset. The only options I get for chat mixer are Reduce Volume of other sound by 80% or 50% I've tried them both but they don't seem to do much at all.
  6. JozsefTalos Win User

Stopped Auto assigning

Sorry but my headset is not the official Xbox one and I have tried these options but none have worked, another thing is the headset has a game chat/party chat slider that controls the volume between them, and usually if I try to adjust this setting manually on my xbox it is greyed out (which is normal and I can just use the headset) but it's not greyed out anymore and I can move the sliders though it doesn't change anything.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Volume

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  8. Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume: I'm on a Windows 11 PC and I've connected an Xbox Wireless Headset using the Xbox Wireless Adapter and cable. There is a volume slider on the headset itself that works fine, but the headset is...
  9. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  10. XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off: My Microsoft Wireless XBox headset is just outside of the 12 month warranty (UK) and on picking it up the volumn control dial fell off, on looking it would seem that either glue has failed or the...