Xbox wireless headset turns on for a sec then turns off

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset turns on for a sec then turns off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It happened when the battery level was at critical, I turned it off and charged it for a bit when I came back to turn it on it would turn on for a sec... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ali Azizi1, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Ali Azizi1
    Ali Azizi1 Guest

It happened when the battery level was at critical, I turned it off and charged it for a bit when I came back to turn it on it would turn on for a sec then turn off. Can someone help me

:)

Ali Azizi1, Jul 10, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

If you don't have any more questions and have a moment to rate my support I'd appreciate it Ali :)
  3. DeniqL Win User

4. Ali Azizi1 Win User

I have tried the hard reset it didnt do anything
  5. Ali Azizi1 Win User

Well then, thanks Luis for everything
  6. Ali Azizi1 Win User

Really so there is no other solution s. Is there any other way to update the headset ?
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset turns on for a sec then turns off - Similar Threads - wireless headset turns

2. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  3. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  4. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  5. Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox: Microsoft, its over 2 years and you still did nothing regarding giving us an option to disable turning on the console by turning on the headset. It's very annoying. I use it on PC and Xbox. I...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?: Hello everybody, I have an Xbox Wireless headset and while I was only using it for my Xbox, everything was fine. It works perfectly. However, I recently built a PC to play iRacing and to my...
  7. My wireless Xbox headset won’t stay on when I have it plugged in and won’t turn on if it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless Xbox headset won’t stay on when I have it plugged in and won’t turn on if it’s...: This has happened once before and I did try doing a hard reset on it which I think fixed it the first time, but this time it’s not working. It’s been discharged for a few months but last time I...
  8. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on: I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when...
  9. Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...: Hello Is there an option for developers to add setting that allow to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? Every time I turn on my headset for purpose of pc or phone usage my xbox...
  10. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!: I tried to reset my xbox wireless headset because it wouldn't pair to my xbox. So I tried to reset it now it is powered off and the mic is still on and when plugged in it wont take charge...