Xbox Wireless Headset Stutter Only When Watching Streaming Services

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Stutter Only When Watching Streaming Services in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Wireless Headset Stuttering For about the past 3-4 months my Xbox headset will stutter every 2-3 seconds only when I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sonders33, Oct 22, 2023.

1. /u/Sonders33
    /u/Sonders33 Guest

Xbox Wireless Headset

Xbox Wireless Headset Stuttering

For about the past 3-4 months my Xbox headset will stutter every 2-3 seconds only when I’m watching a movie or show on Netflix, Max or any other streaming service on my Series X, but when I play games it’s totally fine. I bought a new wireless headset and just connected it and it automatically starting stuttering during the movie too.

Usually I connect the headset to my old Xbox one and it works fine and then I transfer the connection back to my series x and that fixes it for a few days/weeks.

Does anyone have any fixes or ideas for this? Everything should be up to date and I don’t have high static objects near my console either. I think I’m in the Omega Ring and have been for a couple years. Just curious if anyone else at the same level is experiencing this or knows anyways to trouble shoot.

submitted by /u/Sonders33
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sonders33, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Xenokai Win User

Xbox Logo Pauseing on boot up!?

UPDATE: Ok this is very weird, if my offical 360 wireless headset is on before i turn on the xbox, (the old model) the stuttering happens, if its off it doesnt. Very weird. Also it still only does it only if the harddrive is in, the headset doesnt
    effect it if i play with on the 4gb internal. very odd.
  3. THExKINGx0FxWAR Win User

Audio and Video issue on games

This is on my Xbox One X. It happens on quite a bit of games and has for a while now. I just got a new HDMI cord and it still does it. The audio issue happens through the TV if I have the volume on and on my headset when plugged in. It doesn't do it when watching YouTube or any streaming services or movies. Only on games.
  4. BloodPrince 361 Win User

Do hearing aid streamers work on Xbox one?

im deaf myself but i use a stereo headset to watch TV. if the game audio is streamed THROUGH the TV and the audio equipment is hooked up to TV itself NOT the Xbox then the headeset should work. only approved devices will link with the Xbox itself like Turtle
    Beach headsets etc.

my stereo wireless headset is hooked to TV output and my Xbox is hooked to the TV input. game audio works fine for me
  5. Highly Mortal Win User

Hard drive and DVD reader noise

I'll just note that I can confirm I've had this issue too since the update and that when it did it while watching Netflix it caused a brief stutter in the stream.
  6. Xenokai Win User

Xbox Logo Pauseing on boot up!?

This is a problem with the latest update, i tryed my wireless headset on my brothers xbox and i get the same results. If the headset is on "Before" i turn the xbox on, then the xbox splash screen with stop and stutter a few times.

Mine is a xbox 4gb with 250gb HD and his is a 4gb with a 320gb HD. Im not sure if this is only a 4gb model problem? anyone else have this issue?
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Stutter Only When Watching Streaming Services - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Stutter

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  9. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset on PC - Choppy - Stuttering - Both Wired and Xbox Dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset on PC - Choppy - Stuttering - Both Wired and Xbox Dongle: I'm still not seeing a solution to this. I just switched over to PC. I purchased the Microsoft Xbox Dongle so that I could use my Xbox Wireless Controller and Wireless Heaset without having to use...