Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset random disconnect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox wireless headset device random disconnect from pc xbox accessory and does not connect to the accessory after reset the headset. Try to do the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryingToBPcGamer, May 29, 2022.

1. Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

xbox wireless headset device random disconnect from pc xbox accessory and does not connect to the accessory after reset the headset.

Try to do the hard reset but every time I do it. it keep flashing white and orange. (assuming that incorrect because I can't redownload the headset firmwear. on version 0.0.9.24

:)

TryingToBPcGamer, May 29, 2022
  2. ChimpZealot Win User

Keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live

Do you use any wireless headsets like Turtle Beach? If so, disconnect them. Generally random disconnections and especially that 80072ee2 error code are caused by wireless interference of some kind.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX ONE X

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If the issue persists, I'm thinking on other options:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

2. If you're on Windows 11, downgrade to 10 and try again. Or do the opposite case if you're able to upgrade to 11.

3. Perform a clean boot keeping games and files on your actual Windows version, in that way you're going to have a clean installation of windows system.

For all this, in the link below you can see steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

4. Before perform step 2 or 3, could be nice try using another wireless adapter if possible, in case that it is faulty
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, so just to clarify.

So, is this issue happening when you connect your controller to the wireless adapter and then your wireless headset to your PC bluetooth?

Or do you want to connect both devices to the wireless adapter only?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

We could try doing some troubleshoot steps in your PC in case it is the one that's causing the issue:

Try reinstalling wireless adapter driver following steps from this tutorial:

https://www.minitool.com/news/xbox-wireless-ada....

*This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset random disconnect - Similar Threads - wireless headset random

2. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  3. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  4. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  5. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  6. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  9. My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?: I'm having this problem with my headphones, check that the battery is well connected and it is, but when I turn on the headphones from one moment to another and randomly they turn off when I move...
  10. random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset: when im gaming any type of game in online i experience no issues with my internet at all. But when i start joining a party and someone is talking to me and i hear this trough my wirelss headset my...