Xbox Wireless Headset Power Cycling Console

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Power Cycling Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Is the new (March 2021) Xbox Wireless Headset supposed to control the power of my Xbox Series X? If my console was off and I turn on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jedhii Master, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Power Cycling Console

Hello,

Is the new (March 2021) Xbox Wireless Headset supposed to control the power of my Xbox Series X?

If my console was off and I turn on the headset it would turn on the console. If my console was on and I turned on the headset it would turn off the console.

I performed a restart of the console and it no longer turns off the console when it was already on, which is good. It still will turn on the console if it was previously off though. This is still annoying when I want to use the headset on my PC and not turn on my console.

Thank you.

:)

Jedhii Master, Mar 23, 2021
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

Hey there xS09xBlurr,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue when you are powering your console on. Is this a wireless or a wired headset, and what headset is it that you are attempting to connect.

Go ahead and
    Physically Power Cycle
    your console and then give it another try. Many times a quick power cycle will do the trick.

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Buzzing/ ringing noise in headset

4. DerVaddi Win User
  5. Killing Skids Win User

how to connect headphone to xbox one

Hello,

Im ,

Please Follow These Steps : The Xbox Wireless Headset pairs with an Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console in the same manner as an Xbox Wireless Controller:

1. Be sure that both the headset and console are powered on.
    2. Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds. You will hear a repeated pairing tone, and the power light on the headset will start flashing.
    3. Press the Pair button  on your console (the same button you use to pair a wireless controller with your console). The power light on the console will start flashing.
    4. When the headset and console connect with each other, the power lights on both devices will stop flashing.
    To connect an Xbox Wireless Headset to a Win10, Android, or iOS device using Bluetooth:

1. Be sure that the headset is powered on.
    2. Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds. You will hear a repeated pairing tone, and the power light on the headset will start flashing.
    3. Go to the Bluetooth connections menu on your device and scan for available devices. The headset should appear as Xbox Wireless Headset in the available devices list.
    4. When the headset connects with your device, the power light will stop flashing.
    If you have trouble connecting an Xbox Wireless Headset, see:

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Mic has a line through the icon on home screen

Hi John,

What headset do you have and how does it plug into your controller or is it wireless?

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend performing a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console until it shuts down and then unplug the power cable from the Xbox and wall outlet for a few minutes.

Give that a try first and then let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Headset Power Cycling Console

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Power Cycling Console - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Power

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?: My xbox wireless headset recently fell hard on the floor and now the power button cannot be pressed down; it’s stuck in the up position. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SeriouslyWhatTheDuck...
  6. Is there a way to prevent my Wireless Headset from powering on my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to prevent my Wireless Headset from powering on my Xbox Series S?: I love the Wireless Headset and with the bluetooth functionality it would seem perfect for use outside of gaming. I work from home and am often in meetings in my home office. I have no trouble...
  7. My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?: I'm having this problem with my headphones, check that the battery is well connected and it is, but when I turn on the headphones from one moment to another and randomly they turn off when I move...
  8. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck: I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it? e044ee92-3010-4054-9ef2-4a3b41d85c70
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset - will not power off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset - will not power off: My new Xbox wireless headset will not power off. It stays connected to my series x, and when I turn the series x off (sleep) it then turns the console back on. Any idea how to stop this? I have...
  10. Wireless Headset won't power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset won't power on.: The Microsoft Wireless headset won't power on anymore. I bought it day 1 and now, the device just has a orange blinking light on it and it won't go away. Can you help?...