Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanDoyleboi, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but when I go in to change it the default format drop down box is greyed out, I have tried it connected with Bluetooth and USB C to no avail, any ideas?

:)

DylanDoyleboi, Jun 11, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello DylanDoyleboi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I can see that your Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on your pc. This is a known issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible. In the meantime, please try the following steps:

- Make sure your headset firmware is up to date. You can check this by using the Xbox Accessories app on your pc or console.

Set up and configure your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

- Make sure your pc audio drivers are up to date. You can check this by going to Device Manager and selecting Sound, video and game controllers.

How to get software and driver updates for Windows devices | Xbox Support

- Make sure your geforce now app is up to date. You can check this by opening the app and going to Settings > About.

- Try using a different USB port or cable to connect your headset to your pc.

- Try resetting your headset by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds until you hear a tone.

Please see: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

Please let me know if this works. We are looking forward for your response.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. xtiger1989x Win User

Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset

I use a Macbook Pro 16 with Intel Hardware. The problem is, that the Bitrate for Bluetooth is not enough. You have 16 Bit for recieve and send data. The Sounds are terrible, when you use both channels. The Xbox Wireless Adapter can use a higher bandwith and you have clear sound and voice. That is the difference between bluetooth and the xbox wireless adapter. I have the problem with all Bluetooth headsets. The Bluetooth standard is not intended for listening and speaking. That's why other manufacturs use an usb-adapter to connect Headsets with the mac or other systems like Linux or Windows. The basic idea was, to use the xbox wireless headset for phone calls over a VOIP Software on Mac. Now I need two different wireless headsets.
  5. taidara Win User

need help - connection issue

Since this only happens when you connect your wireless headset there must be that the wireless channel you're router is using is becoming a bit to crowded when you turn the headset on. I hope by changing the wireless channel on your router will resolve this.
    Anyway, we'll be here, standing by.
  6. taidara Win User

Gears of War 3: Multiplayer Disconnect from Live

If your Xbox is connected using wireless it could well be that the surrounding air is getting a bit crowded when you are using your wireless headset. Try changing the wireless channel manually on your router. You should find the channel option in Wireless
    Settings on your routers web-config page.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz - Similar Threads - wireless headset mic

2. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  5. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  6. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  7. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  9. Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?: I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its two-devices-at-once abilities but I’m trying to see if that...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC: The mic monitoring function works for my headset but when I try to use the mic on Discord and Apex Legends, the mic doesn't work. I tried connecting it through Xbox Wireless Adaptor and USB-C, but...