Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SagaG, Apr 9, 2024.

1. SagaG
    SagaG Guest

Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working..

Reinstalled the driver, from device manager, mic still not working

:)

SagaG, Apr 9, 2024
  2. xAl Sah Him Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

I have Same problem.

I think that this headset dont work on pc like on xbox. I tried to connect it with the xbox wireless adapter and , it works, both are enable to use, stereo and mic, BUT, i have problems when i activate dolby atmos or windows sonic. The sound failed sometimes.

The solutions that i used was, connect the headset in two devices, Bluetooth ,to use stereo with dolby atmos and wireless adapter for mic.

Sorry my english.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  4. Zordic Win User

Xbox one X mic Icon still on mute

I am buying the Xbox mic tonight and hope that this works but, in this solution you gave me is to buy an adapter makes the wireless wired or in other words return the astros A20 and buy a headset that has a controller adapter to connect to the headset..
    How can I use a wireless headset? I will find out tonight if this works with the original headset mic for Xbox.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

XBox Controllers on Windows 7

Hi MikeLucasIsCool! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10? Find out how to set it up on any Windows 10/11 device. If you have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, we can also show you how to set it up on any Windows 10/11, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 tablet, laptop, or desktop PC.

Here’s a compatibility chart for the adapter you may have:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Windows 10/11 only

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

Hello,

Specifications and system requirements for the Xbox Wireless Headset, along with what‘s included can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Windows 10 use requires Bluetooth 4.2+, Xbox Wireless adapter or compatible USB-C cable. Each sold separately, explaining why both the adapter and cable weren't included with the headset.

Xbox Wireless Headset FAQ

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC - Similar Threads - wireless headset Mic

2. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  3. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  6. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?: I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its two-devices-at-once abilities but I’m trying to see if that...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC: The mic monitoring function works for my headset but when I try to use the mic on Discord and Apex Legends, the mic doesn't work. I tried connecting it through Xbox Wireless Adaptor and USB-C, but...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz: My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but when I go in to change it the default format...