Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have an Xbox Wireless headset and while I was only using it for my Xbox, everything was fine. It works perfectly. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FredericoGoldmann, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

Hello everybody,

I have an Xbox Wireless headset and while I was only using it for my Xbox, everything was fine. It works perfectly. However, I recently built a PC to play iRacing and to my surprise, every time I turn on the headset to use on the PC, my Xbox turns on. Is there any option to disable this? Another problem I noticed is that sometimes I keep doing some things on the PC that don't play sound and when this happens (after a while) the headset turns off by itself. I have to turn it on again and turn off the Xbox once again. Is there any software where I can make these specific settings?

Thanks!

:)

FredericoGoldmann, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Clipzard Win User

Was there ever actually any word on if they would work on a fix? I only ever saw acknowledgment of the issue.

But yes it’s quite ridiculous at this point, Microsoft has proved to be incompetent so many times by now.
  3. JoeyJabroni Win User

Will this kill any quick resume titles in memory?
  4. PerkyGnu85391 Win User

same for me, my xbox and my pc are in the same room, there should be a way to stop the xbox from turning on. I am about to return the headset to amazon.
  5. Pokey stuff Win User

6. MeanLine729884 Win User

Over a year... Still no solution. This is ridiculous. Maybe we need to tag Phil on a bunch of tweets.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC? - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset stop

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset chat mixer stop working: Hello ! The volume mixer on the official Xbox Wireless headset stopped working recently. The last thing I remember doing before noticing the problem was I moved from an Xbox chat group to a...
  7. Why has my Xbox Wireless Headset stopped working on Fotnight Party chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Xbox Wireless Headset stopped working on Fotnight Party chat?: Hello the party chat has stopped working when I play fortnite on my xbox one. I use a Xbox Wireless Headset. I have tried: Resetting headset Resetting xbox I have reset headphones...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working: So I got a Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my controller with the my PC. It works fine except for one really weird problem. When I plug it into my motherboard, it causes my USB...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?: Hello everyone, So I just got the new Xbox Wireless Headset. Works perfectly fine on Xbox and works perfectly fine on PC too. Only issue I have is that when I turn on the headset to use it on my...