Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset is cutting in and out (clipping) only when using streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix of Hulu. I've downloaded updates for the headset and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dave_OMG, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Dave_OMG
    Dave_OMG Guest

My headset is cutting in and out (clipping) only when using streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix of Hulu. I've downloaded updates for the headset and reset them as well. This only happens on video apps while gaming is fine. I bought them less than a year ago. I'm on the Xbox One console. I can't figure out how to fix it, PLEASE SEND HELP!

:)

Dave_OMG, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Dave_OMG, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. KirkMorrison2 Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Is your Headset connected to an xbox wireless adapter? Or do you have one from corsair?

Today I've tested the Xbox Wireless Headset on my Xbox One X with Dolby Atmos activated and had no problems in CoD: Warzone.
    The headset I’m using is the RIG 700 wireless headset from Walmart. When I used it with Dolby atmos on my Xbox it worked fine. Now that I’ve move to PC it cuts out whenever I turn on spatial sounds in Warzone. I’ve turned spatial sounds on outside the game and I have no problems with the headset. I’m thinking it has something to do with that specific game.
  4. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Haabit

We are also playing in the same room. If we try to keep the controller hooked up to the xbox one with the headset hooked up to the controller, when we start streaming the audio completely cuts out of the headset.. Not sure what is going on. I'll try again
    today to verify that..
  5. Dan Conley Win User

Constant disonnects only when video streaming

I don't have the option of using an ethernet cable as my router is too far away. I am getting 4 bars of wireless signal to my xbox.

Again, it only happens when I am streaming video, not when playing games on xbox live.

I changed the channel on the router to 11, (instead of auto select) and it still happens.

I am not using a wireless headset.

Any other ideas?
  6. SirStephenH Win User

Help Needed: Stream Video From PC to 360

Streaming video to the 360 has always been a pain in the butt. Even if you get it working there's a chance of cutting out and you're not allowed to fast forward or rewind. The best solution is to put your video on a USB drive.

Music on the other hand generally works great when streamed though Windows Media Player.

Here's how to setup WMP to stream media.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/audio-video-setup-and-use/media
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one - Similar Threads - wireless headset cutting

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset audio cuts out every few seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset audio cuts out every few seconds.: When using my wireless Xbox headset connected to my Series X, the audio frequently cuts out every 3-5 seconds. What I mean is every 3-5 seconds, the audio will temporarily hitch. The audio will...
  9. Why does my wireless headset cut out audio on xbox party pc or crash it entirely?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my wireless headset cut out audio on xbox party pc or crash it entirely?: Everytime I go into an xbox party, my pc crashes or freeses, or I can't even here anyone and their audio cuts out. HOW DO I FIX THIS. e347c840-3a3c-4311-bbee-4b4743ff2da1
  10. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]