Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vladislav Novoselov, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers.

:)

Vladislav Novoselov, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers.

Hi Vladislav, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

So far, based on the information you have provided, you can try the options listed below and let us know if the issue has been fixed.

Method 1: Choose a high-quality option

Right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar

Click on Sounds

Go to Playback tab

Choose Headphones as your default device (Haylou GT 1 Pro) (look for the Stereo option)

Method 2: Run the SFC /SCANNOW command

Open the command prompt (Admin)

Type the command below.

sfc /scannow
    Wait for the scan to complete.

If there are no errors, you can close the console now.

If it doesn't help, perform a Component Store repair with this command:

dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    Restart your computer and run the scan again.

sfc /scannow
    Method 3: Perform a clean boot

Find Task Manager and open it

Click More details

Go to the Home tab

Click Disable

Do this on all startup apps in the list

Close the task manager

Find the following command

msconfig
    In the System Settings window, go to Services

Check Hide all Microsoft services on the left side

Once all Microsoft services are hidden, click disable all on the right side

Click OK and then Restart

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits to CarTzy) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6a7e226a-a4a1-41a5-8c1b-9cb95f9b8735

You can also visit the following link and try other possible solutions:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-wireless-headset

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Whenever my laptop uses my XBOX wireless gaming headset's mic it lowers the volume of other sounds coming through my headphones how do i turn this off

After investigating the issue, I've found that the Xbox Wireless Headset requires a Bluetooth 4.2 or higher, an Xbox Wireless Adapter or compatible USB-C Cable in order to connect to Windows 10/11. You can find this information in the System Requirements section on the product page for the headset here: Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox

Can you confirm that your Bluetooth version is compatible?

- Press the Windows key + X

- Select Device Manager

- Find your Bluetooth device under the Bluetooth drop-down (ex: Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R))

- Right click it and select Properties

- Select the Advanced tab

You should see "Firmware Version: HCI XX.XXX / LMP XX.XXX" (The "X"s being place holders for the numerical values). Anything above LMP 8 meets or exceeds the firmware requirements.

You can find out more about this here: What Bluetooth version is on my PC? (microsoft.com)

Have you tried disconnecting from Bluetooth and using the headset via USB-C connection? This will verify if this is a Bluetooth connectivity issue or an issue with the device.

When you connected the headset to the PC to change options in the Xbox Accessories App, were you prompted to update the device? If not, have you tried updating the headset?

Looking forward to hearing back,

XBF Dom
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

When i use my xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets muffled

Hi Ashton. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I assume you are connecting the headset to your PC using Bluetooth, is that correct? Unfortunately, this is simply a limitation of Bluetooth technology.

Bluetooth does not have enough bandwidth for high-quality audio while the microphone is in use, so there will be a noticeable difference in audio quality when you're on a call. This won't happen on Series X, as it doesn't connect to the headset using Bluetooth.

It's recommended to use an Xbox Wireless Adaptor for Windows instead of Bluetooth. It uses a different wireless technology which doesn't have this limitation.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Wireless headset on PC

Hi carty1974! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The Xbox Accessories app does not currently support headset connections via Bluetooth. To manage your Xbox Wireless Headset settings on your PC, connect the headset via the USB-C cable, or using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
Thema:

Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

1. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset... - Similar Threads - wireless headset connected

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  4. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  5. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  6. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  7. Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.: This is my second headset which has a tone of connecting over and over. It has occurred since updating to the latest firmware and did not happen on the older firmware that came with the headset....
  8. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  9. Wireless Xbox Headset is connecting but no audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Headset is connecting but no audio: The little icon in the corner shows up when it’s connected and it makes a sound when it connects but after that there is no sound whatsoever. I’ve tried hard resetting the console, resetting the...
  10. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...